Leaking of Confidential Information

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Exactly - so an opposition spy could turn up and "deduce" from training the team line up - so as I said the thread is absurd and coming from the chief executive of the football club it beggars belief.
A football forum is full of rumours,speculation etc etc - thats why its a football forum.

Mind you its unlike the club to shoot itself in the foot, is it!
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

As per what Brucie said. This is confusing me.
A random person wanders along to watch the team train on a Friday, see's what he guesses is going to be the starting line-up and tells the rest of us.
So if he is not breaking the law to watch training then everything he is telling us is in the public domain anyway. There is nothing to stop opposition managers sending a scout down early to do just the same thing.
Surely there is more to it than this?
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
stratfordgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Bobby O...oh no

Post by stratfordgull »

Supergulls would tell us what all of this means but I think he's currently standing on a grassy knoll next to the training ground with his binos.

He's currently gathering inside info on what the team are having in their sandwiches for the journey tomorrow. The management team know this and have put out cardboard cut outs with deliberately misfilled baguettes so we'll be safe for a win tomorrow.
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

stratfordgull wrote: He's currently gathering inside info on what the team are having in their sandwiches for the journey tomorrow. The management team know this and have put out cardboard cut outs with deliberately misfilled baguettes so we'll be safe for a win tomorrow.

So are your Sauces saying their having sandwiches or baguettes? :whistle:
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

All I know is if Supergulls looks like Anna Chapman then all this spying is ok with me.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

SteveDeckchair wrote:Oh my lordy lord.

Are you telling me that Matt has a girlfriend?

Matt, if this is true, let me be the first to congratulate you. Of course, as a man well versed in law, you will be aware of the borderline between tying someone up for fun and holding them against their will.

Does this mean you've finally popped your cherry? How did the ' I'm sorry, that's never happened before' line go down? Apologies if I'm a bit premature, I meant immature.
I'm more intrigued to see the Sheldon-esque Roommate Agreement.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
SteveDeckchair
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Sir Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by SteveDeckchair »

Or Russia! Gulp. Free Pussy Riot!!

Back on topic, why are there adverts for hair transplants and 'mature ladies' on this website? How do they know???
Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeer.
yeovilgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by yeovilgull »

SteveDeckchair wrote:Or Russia! Gulp. Free Pussy Riot!!

Back on topic, why are there adverts for hair transplants and 'mature ladies' on this website? How do they know???
I think it just picks up on your usual surfing habits Steve!! :)
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

yeovilgull wrote: I think it just picks up on your usual surfing habits Steve!! :)

nowt to do with his "surfing" yeovilgull.

its his true life situation.....................
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

just seen this weeks herald express and this is all over the back page, supergulls has even been named. methinks its just a bit of unnecessary over-eagerness, with a bit of showing off, a bit of billy big bollocks and smugness gone awry. everythings just been blown up and its gotten out of hand.

it has certainly never seemed to be done with any maliciousness. supergulls has gone very quiet, it would be interesting to hear what he has to say.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
MH91
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by MH91 »

Did anyone had a thought that maybe supergulls just goes to every training session of the team (he has said he does), and if they happen to train with the exact same line-up 3 days in a row before a game...then it is close to mind what would our starting line-up be. He does not have to be an employee of the club or a spy hired by some other team.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Can someone leak the apparent confidential information to Knill that we currently crap, he obviously doesn't know.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Dave_Pougher wrote:Can someone leak the apparent confidential information to Knill that we currently crap, he obviously doesn't know.

He doesn't realise because he is just as crap.
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

SteveDeckchair wrote:Or Russia! Gulp. Free Pussy Riot!!

Indeed, the adverts appear based on what google thinks will interest the reader based on their previous searches!!
BayGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jools Holland

Post by BayGull »

I'm sure this isn't giving anything away Mr Candy - but I just saw Zema Abbey and Leon Constantine walking along Torquay sea front ... but Sssshhhh - don't let anyone else know!