Shepherd Murombedzi.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Shepherd Murombedzi.

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Have another one!

No idea what he's like but seemed to impress today apparently.
Markh84
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Brendan Moore

Post by Markh84 »

He has been very impressive in both of our friendlies so far. Another good signing!
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Looking forward to seeing this lad play, going to try and take in at least one P-S-F, just when Duane O'Archie moves on, here comes another player with a name I'm going have no chance of spelling, all hail the copy and paste feature.. :)
Formerly known as forevertufc
That was a Gull
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Adrian Foster

Post by That was a Gull »

I'd never heard of SM prior to his trial.

He's impressed Paul/John & you'd have to back Paul Cox's judgement. On the face of it, he fits the profile for the type of signing the club should be making.

A young player, hopefully with plenty of development in him, educated in two good academy's (Utd & Reading) & he should be hungry to do well. Shouldn't break the bank either.

Welcome to Torquay United Shepherd. If you apply yourself & can come to terms with the physical side of the game, you will do well.
The proof is in the pudding, and the pudding, in this case, is a football.
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

Pleased with this - you've got to take a chance with a few young flairy wingers. They don't all come off, but when they do, they win you matches on their own.
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Good news.

Not seen him, but the reports sound good and this is the sort of thing I was expecting when it became clear Ajala wasn't re-signing. Fleet-footed wingers are ten-a-penny this time of year getting released from clubs higher up the leagues. Always worth a gamble.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
eddyh
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Jason Fowler

Post by eddyh »

Not a great player but another piece of rank mismanagement. Steve 'super fan turned piss poor CEO' Breed- you can shove any future gate money from me up your arse. You and your pathetic board have killed all the passion I had for our club. Thanks
MF68
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by MF68 »

Why cant some of you see the bigger picture - we have got a squad that is getting thinner by the minute, two strikers gone and we bring in 2 midfielders.

All of the "Board saved us brigade" will be eating their words at 11pm on monday when we have 13/14 pros and 6 "locals" . This is now asset stripping and not squad tinkering.

Great post eddyh
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

MF68 wrote:Why cant some of you see the bigger picture - we have got a squad that is getting thinner by the minute, two strikers gone and we bring in 2 midfielders.

All of the "Board saved us brigade" will be eating their words at 11pm on monday when we have 13/14 pros and 6 "locals" . This is now asset stripping and not squad tinkering.

Great post eddyh
Who is the second midfielder then?!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

Squad management

If you include Finch we can literally just name a full 'squad' for Saturday.
MF68
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by MF68 »

Yellow - How on earth can you say you "trust Nicho" to do anything. Its been a complete car crash since he arrived.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

eddyh wrote:Not a great player but another piece of rank mismanagement. Steve 'super fan turned piss poor CEO' Breed- you can shove any future gate money from me up your arse. You and your pathetic board have killed all the passion I had for our club. Thanks

Good, that's one more miserable bastard we won't have to listen to.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com