Transfer Window

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Lord_Torquay10
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Transfer Window

Post by Lord_Torquay10 »

What players would you like to see Torquay bring in during the transfer window? Are there any players you would be pleased to see leave Plainmoor? Thoughts?
TeenageGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Chris Zebroski

Post by TeenageGull »

No money for transfer only for loans honestly
Lord_Torquay10
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Lord_Torquay10 »

Which players would you want to see come in on a short term basis, loanees etc?
TeenageGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by TeenageGull »

Someone that has a presence upfront. Im a fan of Big man and little man upfront. Not hawley and benyon all the time
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

Matthieu Manset has just been released by Coventry
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
TeenageGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by TeenageGull »

Gazzableedsgull wrote:Matthieu Manset has just been released by Coventry
If the wages are too high no, but if he wants a club, he knows where to find one
Lord_Torquay10
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Lord_Torquay10 »

It'll be interesting to see if players like Marquis, Mozika etc will stay. We've got a good squad, just need to keep players fit and firing! I think we could do with another decent striker though, and I agree with TeenageGull, that striker should be tall and win some headers and knock downs! Exciting times are back at Plainmoor!
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

[quote="Lord_Torquay10" I think we could do with another decent striker though, and I agree with TeenageGull, that striker should be tall and win some headers and knock downs! [/quote]

Gosport Borough striker Tim Sills?
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Sunnysideup
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Manse

Post by Sunnysideup »

Lord_Torquay10 wrote:It'll be interesting to see if players like Marquis, Mozika etc will stay. We've got a good squad, just need to keep players fit and firing! I think we could do with another decent striker though, and I agree with TeenageGull, that striker should be tall and win some headers and knock downs! Exciting times are back at Plainmoor!
Marquis back at milwall as loan period ended last week
Apathy Rules...............it's ok though, nobody's that fussed about it........
Lord_Torquay10
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Lord_Torquay10 »

I guess with Holloway in charge at Millwall now, everyone is going to get a fair crack of the whip, so I guess Marquis will stay there for a little while. Any other thoughts of what strikers you would like to see brought in?
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

O'kane back for a month? Does not play for afc B, as far as I know.
Magpiegull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Magpiegull »

I think that Eunan is now a regular in the team and has played in the last dozen or so league games so I don't think that he's a likely option.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

I don't know that yet another striker is the answer, one of the ones at the club must be able to put the ball in the back of the net.
Hopefully Hargreaves will be open to Harrop's input on the younger lads, maybe we will see more of them given a chance.
As for a January signing all I really want to see is an attacking central midfielder, KaneO would have been perfect but if not then I'm sure we can find another from somewhere.
I don't really think a massive influx of more players is going to be helpful now. If we can negotiate to get Marquis back until the end of the season once he is fit again and also do the same with Labadie then I think we are strong enough, just need the better coaching that we have hopefully now got.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Forget O'Kane as he's a Bournemouth regular (scored recently) while Marquis was a playing sub last Saturday in Millwall's FA Cup defeat at Southend.
According to David Thomas Hargreaves has some signings lined up including one likely to be on board for Saturday at Wimbledon.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

nickbrod wrote:Forget O'Kane as he's a Bournemouth regular (scored recently) while Marquis was a playing sub last Saturday in Millwall's FA Cup defeat at Southend.
According to David Thomas Hargreaves has some signings lined up including one likely to be on board for Saturday at Wimbledon.
Danny Stevens..?? :)