Wayne Carlisle

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Magpiegull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Wayne Carlisle

Post by Magpiegull »

I don't know if this has been mentioned previously elsewhere, but Wayne Carlisle has been appointed as chief of the Football Academy at Ivybridge Community College. He succeeds Sean McCarthy who has joined Paul Jewell on the coaching staff at Ipswich Town. Good luck Wayne!
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Blimey, my old school!

That's pretty cool though, add to Michaela Breeze (the Welsh weightlifter who won 3 golds at the commenwealths in Manchester) and it'll be building up quite the sporting team there. Is Sean McCarthy the fat one who used to play for Exeter?
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Delighted for wayno real nice bloke,and allways liked him as a player for us,i also know a few of our Plymouth based centre of exellence lads go to that school ,so ideal to have wayno as there head coach at school. :clap:
Formerly known as forevertufc
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

yellowsmiffy wrote: Ahh my school as well! Yeah McCarthy is the ex-city bloke. I play with his son occasionally at footy here at Pompey uni. When did you leave Ivy Cambgull???
Left the town around 3 years ago, left the school in 2004. When were you there?
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Good to see he's sorted himself out quickly, although it's a shame that he's not still playing at a decent level professionally. Maybe a chance for a local side to snap up a real coup?
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Post by wodger of awabia »

Hope that Hodge signs him for Truro. I would like to see them working their way up the leagues just like AFC Wimbledon did. It would be great to have a L2 derby against them, at the moment Cornwall is full of egg chasers.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Yeah Wodger, top idea. Can you imagine what Truro would be like with Wayno playing for them. It'd be like turning up in an F-16 Strike Eagle at the battle of Waterloo.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

ferrarilover wrote:Yeah Wodger, top idea. Can you imagine what Truro would be like with Wayno playing for them. It'd be like turning up in an F-16 Strike Eagle at the battle of Waterloo. Matt.
I see you Ops types still dont worry too much about accuracy in aircraft idents ;-) ;-)