Ticket Fiasco

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Ticket Fiasco

Post by Southampton Gull »

To whoever took the decision to sell tickets from the corners inwards and not allow fans to choose where they sit, you've made a big mistake.

Listen to the wishes of the fans, we know you read this site so take note, you risk alienating fans by not doing what we've done in the past and create a section behind the goal for fans who wish to create an atmosphere.

You have on the official site, a page thanking the Yellow Army for the magnificent support at Shrewsbury, so some bright spark has decided to thank us all for that by creating this farce for the seating arrangements at Old Trafford?

Do the decent thing, update the Official Site with a message to fans telling them you've got off your arses and created a section for the Yellow Army, like Stevenage did for their fans. We're not stupid, we don't believe a word of your attempt to blame it on the Old Trafford contingent, if Stevenage can do it then why the hell can't Torquay United?
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

:clap:

Quality post dave, 100% agree with everything you say.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

If this happens make sure people can swap tickets to be in that section aswell!! I want to be with the atmosphere not a load of day trippers who dont even know what colour were playing in!
tommygull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by tommygull »

I concur! Pull your finger out United
:( Tommy :)
AndyC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by AndyC »

If I hadn't already booked my rip-off train ticket from London, non refundable of course, I'd be sitting down in front of Sky to watch this - it's a shambles wrapped up in a farce.

I was going to go up and book nine tickets this afternoon, but after reading all the crap experiences people have been putting on here today, I'm waiting until the morning, so I can at the very least vent to someone at the club who might be able to make a difference and BE BLOODY SENSIBLE about this.

Please if there are any updates, I'd appreciate seeing them on one of the threads.
YellowMurphy
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Brian Saah

Post by YellowMurphy »

Today, me and my friends went to get our tickets, the £18 ones, behind the goal. Thank god, as we were walking out, Simon Baker checked them and realised we had been served the wrong tickets. We had been given the £13 ones, by the corner flag, when we went to change, we were told that 11 of us might have to be slit up, because they messed up our tickets. *Sigh* Hopefully they can be changed though.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Does this ludicrous decision by the club apply to all ticket prices even the £56 ones.I am over 60 so it will cost me £28. Surely I should be allowed to choose my seat at this price!!
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Judging from the stevenage website, it's pick where you want to sit.

http://www.stevenagefc.com/page/TicketN ... 25,00.html
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kee

Post by SantaCruzScotty »

So you have that. and I've got through to Torquay three times, and they do not mention anything about the tickets or club shop. all three times i ended up going to reception, where an "American" ring tone was used and it went to answer phone.
Disgrace!

I want to sit by my fellow Torquay mates singing and shouting, not with people from the family stand where they just sit and watch. (No offense intended)
Torquay Till I Die!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I've just spoken to Forevertufc on the phone and he said it's a total shambles there with people buying tickets for families and then finding out they are seated all over the place.

Someone needs to take control and come up with a plan of action to allow people to sit together in sections of their choosing, we're paying enough for the privilege, are we not?
Dave

SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kee

Post by SantaCruzScotty »

Why cant we just do it online?
Sit where we want?

I'm sure if there are one family already sat down, but another comes along, and wnats to take two spaces that they're sat in. Im sure they can ask "Could you move along two spaces so my fmaily can sit down?"

I know people in torquay are much friendlyer in cardiff, always polite, always give way when possible...theres not going to be a problem at the stadium if the fans have their own way..

URGHHHHH :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
Torquay Till I Die!
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

dear TUFC

i would like three £36 tickets in the "R" "E" or "T" of STRETFORD please.

No, not one in S, one in E and one in F.............................................three £36 tickets in the "R" "E" or "T" please.................................

******* hell, how difficult can it be ?!?!?!?!?!? :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Computer says "no" - supporter says "get ****** then".

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, TUFC.

It's beyond belief.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Just a thought but since were almost certain not to sell out maybe we could all head up that way near kick off and go in some of the empy seats which will almost definatley have plenty about behind the goal with this rule we have to start in the corner?
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Was in the queue an hour ago and seen forevertufc leaving the ticket office. When he said about selling tickets from the corner first, I thought f*ck it, I'll come back another day when the middle sections are selling.

Another matter is what happened to the "soccer express" link that was on here ? Straight after the game on Friday, four of us booked travel/overnight stay with said company. As soon as me and the bruv got back from a wasted trip to Plainmoor, the said company had phoned up and said TUFC had threatened them with action if they didn't remove there ads from wherever they had appeared.

Thanks to f*ck up/disorganised TUFC, I now don't have an overnight stay in Manchester to watch the Champions League Cup Final. :@ :@ :@
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"