Shepherd Murombedzi.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

He's probably had enough of people slagging him off when they don't know or even want to know just how hard he is trying to deliver on player recruitment. He's hurting as a fan as well as CEO, all I can say to him is see it out and enjoy having the last laugh if and when he delivers on his task to keep us in this division. Next season promises so much more if that can be achieved.

Jerry, my previous post comes over a lot more personal than I meant it to. I posted that from my phone which seems to make it harder to express myself correctly. Most of that post wasn't aimed at you directly and I apologise for the clumsy use of language.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... ds-7756750

highlights of him scoring 4 goals playing in a decent West Ham reserve side, with Morrison, Jaaskelainen, and Sakho
The gulls are going up
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Well that's one that got away :red:
Dave

DaveysBarTab
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: none right now

Post by DaveysBarTab »

It says hes been playing for eastleigh.... so guessing hes leaving them.
davidcaldwell123
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Marl Loram

Post by davidcaldwell123 »

We all have a say on here, post are varied, most are very objective and interesting, but I agree having a direct pop at individuals or asking for them to be sacked or worse is very unproductive and damaging to the future of the club. David and Steve have a challenging job, but as you correctly point out, people need to understand these challenges and the hard work they put in, much of it is unseen and thankless in most cases.

Southampton Gull wrote:He's probably had enough of people slagging him off when they don't know or even want to know just how hard he is trying to deliver on player recruitment. He's hurting as a fan as well as CEO, all I can say to him is see it out and enjoy having the last laugh if and when he delivers on his task to keep us in this division. Next season promises so much more if that can be achieved.

Jerry, my previous post comes over a lot more personal than I meant it to. I posted that from my phone which seems to make it harder to express myself correctly. Most of that post wasn't aimed at you directly and I apologise for the clumsy use of language.
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

yellowsmiffy wrote:And of every club in England, it had to be our next opponents :(
That article is from 2 years ago.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

what makes me mad is that all these opinionated so called experts tell it like it is so say but when the call is made to step up to the plate and actually serve in one capacity or other which may or may not save the club money by not having to employ someone to that post or even put in money as a potential investor. they go missing. I can only assume that they enjoy slagging of the official and management of the club.
I for one can see the good that Kevin is doing in the club and is making inroads behind the scenes that most of you "experts" can not see. to make us more professional. one of them being the more obvious asking our player to behave in a more professional manner.
Those who didn't like that have walked away. and instead of knuckling down have behaved like spoilt kids. The manager can't do much about that. and asking him to persevere with spoilt kids is counterproductive. its far better we clear the dross and get in someone who actually wants to wear our badge with honour and hopefully we will be able to have the last laugh.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

What an absolute load of tosh. We played over Xmas with a squad that couldn't fill a subs bench. This was supposed to have been addressed during the transfer window yet we have ended up weaker than ever and to top that we cannot bring anyone else in because he have filled our loan quota up.

The three players who have left this week were actually fully signed players. If anyone seriously thinks any of this indicates that Phillips, Nico and co have any sort of "plan" then I seriously think they are mad.

Look at the team we will field in the Fa Trophy against Macclesfield - that will indicate exactly how much of a "plan" there is.

Its all very well Steve Breed says he is "hurting" - but he says the same thing every week and will no doubt say the same thing on Monday after we have been stuffed 8-0 by Tranmere.

SG constantly blames Bill Phillips for everything but I actually wonder whether he has got Bill and Dave mixed up.

As far as I am aware it wasn't in Bills tenure when we signed a fat prick of a keeper who was seventeen stone overweight or a SDL player whose mum won't let him travel further than Exeter to play.

Its a farce.
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

brucie you keep mentioning the FA trophy games and going out of it

Who cares?

I'd like to stay in the league, the money is not great, and doesnt get to anything meaningful unless you win - £50k

More replays/game switches/etc no thanks, lets just get a run going in the league with the same group of players that can play in every game
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

brucie wrote: SG constantly blames Bill Phillips for everything but I actually wonder whether he has got Bill and Dave mixed up.

That single sentence proves just how out of touch you really are.

Idiotic post of the season award goes to your good self by a country mile.
Dave

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

gullno4 wrote:http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... ds-7756750

highlights of him scoring 4 goals playing in a decent West Ham reserve side, with Morrison, Jaaskelainen, and Sakho
Could still end up signing for us apparently. ;-)
Dave