Aldershot vs Torquay

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
HardofHerringGull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by HardofHerringGull »

Well, i've just finished washing the the dishes so am allowed to come on here for a while untill I have to make the tea. I hope I don't "Merk" anybody tonight?

Glad to see we've kept the same losing team with the exception maybe of Craig. Benyon sat on the bench again...sigh!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

an upset on the cards at barnsley!! how strange does it seem saying that supes hey??

be nice for barrow to get some confidence back, theyre ahead at last!!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

shots have had most of the play, we sound pretty dismal
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

about 200 in away section, good turnout for a tuesday in feburary once again
still keeping the faith
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Hope Nathan Criag is not in the squad due to injury and nothing else, the only creater we have he should atleast be on the bench
Formerly known as forevertufc
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

Is Benyon not fully match-fit at the moment? Can't understand why he's not starting up front with Rene.
TUST member 203
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

our first decent sounding move, bodin and stevens involved, we're having a good few mins just now
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

It's a very positive line up that and hopefully a winning one.

Can't be as dismal as at Rochdale on saturday Bix. I think the telling aspect to that game was when we went the goal down and pretty much everyone knew it was game over and so it proved. WE HAVE to score first tonight.

Divingboy, Benners is fit just not selected. Some find it odd that we would sign a loan player, pay him and not use him but that's what is happening at the minute.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

There is only one way to get match sharp, and thats play. If he can not last the 90 then take him off, one thing is for sure he is not going to get sharp by coming on for 10 minutes at the end.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

very equal so far. not alot of quality from either side
TUST MEMBER
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

austrianandygull wrote: Divingboy, Benners is fit just not selected. Some find it odd that we would sign a loan player, pay him and not use him but that's what is happening at the minute.
The worrying thing is that I have a hard time believing that he's happy to come down here on loan only to spend most of the games sitting on the bench.
TUST member 203
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

another dubious refereeing decision, bodin chopped down in their box, play waved on
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

forevertufc wrote:There is only one way to get match sharp, and thats play. If he can not last the 90 then take him off, one thing is for sure he is not going to get sharp by coming on for 10 minutes at the end.

Agree Dave, the thing is too, at Rochdale anyway we were being overrun by the time he came on and short of going on a mazy run on his own he just had no support or service. Totally ineffective. I would have hoped that we would start with him, start positive and hopefully get our noses in front and maybe take him off later when he is knackered. Still he might come off the bench to get us a goal, you never know.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

we def have more thteat on the right than the left
TUST MEMBER
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

not a pen for me. went down too easily
TUST MEMBER