Johnson out

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Chelston TUFC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Chelston TUFC »

Compare the two starting 11's from 2nd Nov and yesterday.
Covolan, Cameron, Cundy, Whitfield, Reid started both games.
Started 2nd Nov - Davis, Wynter, Andrews, Vincent, Buse, Janneh
Started yesterday - Warren, Longridge, Hall, CLE, Lewis, Nemane
Southampton Gull - sounds like you're overplaying the injuries. I'm assuming you do attend enough matches to have an opinion on basis of seeing what's taking place. It was pretty obvious yesterday we were set up wrong about 20 mins into the game. The Keating substitution confirmed this
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

The two things have no correlation to our run of injuries which at one time included our whole first choice midfield. To try and back up your ridiculous opinion you label that 'a couple of injuries'

Totally deluded.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Chelston TUFC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Chelston TUFC »

Southampton Gull wrote: 12 Jan 2020, 08:51 The two things have no correlation to our run of injuries which at one time included our whole first choice midfield. To try and back up your ridiculous opinion you label that 'a couple of injuries'

Totally deluded.
that's right mate..you are. Now enjoy your Sunday. Clearly what you know about football can be written on the back of a stamp. I doubt you can kick a football straight. I put a post up and you give it the big one.....sad little keyboard warrior with a sad little life. Do one you gammon
Chelston TUFC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Chelston TUFC »

Southampton Gull wrote: 12 Jan 2020, 08:51 The two things have no correlation to our run of injuries which at one time included our whole first choice midfield. To try and back up your ridiculous opinion you label that 'a couple of injuries'

Totally deluded.
now mate I cant walk past some advice for you....stopping taking out your pent up sexual frustration on people who's opinions conflict with your own and sort out your haemorrhoids
dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve cooper

Post by dawlishmatt »

I ain't sayin nothing 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Former semi pro goalkeeper exercises restraint in the face of abuse from sad little keyboard warrior with a sad life.
Stop taking out your pent up sexual frustration on people who's(sic) opinions conflict with your own and sort out your haemorrhoids.
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Chelston TUFC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Chelston TUFC »

opinions are like arseholes, everyones got one but let's not start telling people their opinions dont count and they are deluded if they contradict with our own. Life is way too short. And seriously some people need to sort out their haemorrhoids. Dont take anything that I've posted as anything more than tongue in cheek and a wind up
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Chelston TUFC wrote: 12 Jan 2020, 09:56 opinions are like arseholes, everyones got one but let's not start telling people their opinions dont count and they are deluded if they contradict with our own. Life is way too short. And seriously some people need to sort out their haemorrhoids. [highlight=yellow]Dont take anything that I've posted as anything more than tongue in cheek and a wind up[/highlight]
If that's the case, then why post back and give it large to Southampton Gull then????
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Playing well and losing is always a dangerous sign when you are on a losing run, but different if it was a league game because this is a fairly meaningless competition.

The reward for an equalizer would have been a midweek trip to Halifax presumably so really pointless getting het up about the result - now need to concentrate on the next league game, which is a far more important match.
Chelston TUFC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Chelston TUFC »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 12 Jan 2020, 10:01 If that's the case, then why post back and give it large to Southampton Gull then????
Because I put a post up on a forum which is full of opinions and he posts that largely that my opinion doesn't count and that I'm deluded. Cool if you're gonna start giving it then have a bit back. If he wanted to respond with something factual or an alternative opinion then no problem but deluded. I'm not saying injuries haven't been a problem but every team has injuries, every manager has to deal with injuries and on basis of form, performance, results GJ has dealt with these worse than other managers within our league. I'm not saying sack the guy just clearly the issue of injuries has highlighted issues with quality of loan signings, depth of squad, formation and set up of team, substitutions. Had we not had injuries then we would have been right up there but within a season there will always be injuries. Southampton Gull's response to anything along the lines of above is "I'm deluded"....great response. It's too simple to say it's just injuries. Why post back? Because I can and someone has got to remind you all that good diet, hydration, regular exercise is an excellent way to prevent haemorrhoids
Reidy28
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Reidy28 »

I seriously believe we are in a relegation battle. Next 2 games are huge 6 pointers. Do I see us winning? Nope
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Reidy28 wrote: 12 Jan 2020, 11:29 I seriously believe we are in a relegation battle. Next 2 games are huge 6 pointers. Do I see us winning? Nope
I seriously believe you're wrong.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Howdidigethere
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Howdidigethere »

We are in a relegation battle without a doubt. Trouble is all the people who think we are deluded to say this are obviously ardent supporters. This adoration automatically puts up a defence mechanism where they feel they have to try and undermine the people who are taking an honest and unbiased view of what is unfurling in front of them.
Plenty of teams with huge injury lists continue to prosper by facing up to reality and sending their teams out with clear game plans to counteract their current shortcomings.
By the way, all of us who post opinions which clearly suggest there are problems at Plainmoor are also ardent fans. We just don’t let that fact cloud our judgment.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Chelston TUFC wrote: 12 Jan 2020, 09:05 that's right mate..you are. Now enjoy your Sunday. Clearly what you know about football can be written on the back of a stamp. I doubt you can kick a football straight. I put a post up and you give it the big one.....sad little keyboard warrior with a sad little life. Do one you gammon
I dispelled your deluded opinion with one answer and like a child you throw your toys out of your pram. Calling me a gammon and a keyboard warrior just shows that you have the mental capacity of a gnat. Try arguing your corner instead of wasting your time with insults that an 11 year old would find beneath him.

A couple of injuries does NOT explain what this club has endured. You mentioned his use of Keating was wrong. How do you know? Passing your opinion off as fact is likely to be challenged on here because, well it's just your opinion and we've already established it has such little merit you try to flex your undoubtedly limited keyboard muscles to force it home................and fail miserably. A glass half empty type, say you, would state we're in a relegation battle. A glass half full type, say me, would say we're only a small upturn in form from challenging for a play=-off spot.

I still maintain though that your opinion we've only had a couple of injuries is deluded. Prove me wrong!!.
Dave

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Howdidigethere wrote: 12 Jan 2020, 12:24 We are in a relegation battle without a doubt.
We're not, so there's doubt ;-)
Dave