Highway to Hele - Issue 7 & loads of news

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Highway to Hele - Issue 7 & loads of news

Post by bobby93 »

Hi everyone. I've got some news regarding Issue 7 of HTH and some other stuff too, so I'll dive straight in. Eyes down.

1. ISSUE 7 - This is now with the printer and I'm hoping it'll be back with me by the weekend. Thanks to everyone who got involved. If you haven't been involved yet, but would like to, please do get in touch with me. Everyone is welcome. Issue 8 will be out around December time and is already filling up. In particular, I am still in need of photos that I can crop and add to the zine to give it a bit of colour (well, grey). If you've read Issue 6 you'll know what I mean. Someone, somewhere must have photos you've taken from grounds, games, merchandise, players, etc.

Issue 7 is another 40-pager and in my humble opinion it's another belter. The big interview is with former Gull and current Truro City manager Steve Tully, and there is a triple interview with TULFC summer signings Roxxi Cook, Smara Sparkes and Sasha Sparkes. There are original features on away travel, cult heroes and the Chris Roberts era, as well as all the recurring features like match reports, Match in Time, Gullacticos, Radio Plainmoor and Where Are They Now?

You can find out more and pre-order Issue 7 from the online store at www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com. It's still just £1.50 (+ p&p). Selected back issues and 2015/16 part-subscriptions are still available too, if you want us to deliver to your door each time a new Issue comes out.

2. RAGE AGAINST THE FANZINE - Those of you who follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter may have noticed some new artwork that we cobbled together one evening. Some of you may even recognise it as a 'loving homage' to angry 90s band Rage Against the Machine. I have made this design available as an 8cm x 8cm black sew-on patch and it'll cost £2 with free postage. Every penny raised from sale of the patches will be donated to the club's Player Fund. So basically, the club gets the money and you get an awesome patch.

Again, you can check this out in the online store at http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

3. THE FSF AWARDS - The Football Supporters Federation Awards have come around again and if you want to nominate us for 'Fanzine of the Year', you can do. Alternatively, you can vote for someone else or noone at all. That's how voting works. I'm not going to beg for votes or anything, but now you're aware of the link you can make your own minds up as to whether or not we deserve a nod.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fsf-awards-2015
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
RichyMills
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: the 12th man

Post by RichyMills »

Just got my copy in the post today, looks great, nice one
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Received it.
Read it.
Enjoyed it :)
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

Top stuff once again! Great tone, great content.
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
RichyMills
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: the 12th man

Post by RichyMills »

Bargain too, well worth a subscription
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

Pleased you're all enjoying it!

For those yet to indulge, I'll be at the Basingstoke game on Saturday!
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele