Highway to Hele - Issue 5

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Highway to Hele - Issue 5

Post by bobby93 »

Hi.

I just wanted to tell you all that the last installment of the fanzine for this season is now available to purchase in the online store (highwaytohele.bigcartel.com), for the frankly ridiculous price of £1 (£2.20 w/ delivery). Issue 4 is also still available.

Features:
- Interviews with Gulls legend Kevin Hill & Michael Goulbourne from TUST
- A report from the TUFC exhibition at Torquay Museum
- 2014/15 End of season Awards
- Evaluation of players whose contracts are up this summer
- All the usual features, like 'Match in Time', 'Where Are They Now?', previews, match journals and more.

Thank you to everyone who subscribed this season or bought a standalone copy. I would love to hear feedback, good and bad, from throughout the season. I have a few ideas for next year, and definitely aim to improve the zine's 'physical' presence at games. I might even do flyers. Crazy times.

Issue 6 will be out in July - please contact me if you want to contribute.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Sorry Highway to Hele #5 does not ship to United States
Sorry Highway to Hele #4 does not ship to United States

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
njgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by njgull »

happytorq wrote:Sorry Highway to Hele #5 does not ship to United States
Sorry Highway to Hele #4 does not ship to United States

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I am currently holding Highway to Hele #4 (and #1, #2 and #3 for that matter) in my hand and when I look out my window that does appear to be the United States out there. Perhaps Highway to Hele just doesn't like Connecticut. I could understand that. Nobody likes Connecticut.

Anyhow, assuming the United States has not in fact been embargoed, I look forward to #5.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular

Post by bobby93 »

I can assure you I will ship anywhere in the known Universe so long as you pay the postage ;-)

Let me see if I can fix this - as njgull says, I have shipped to the US before.

EDIT: You should now be able to order both issues 4 and 5. Apologies for your initial despair.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

njgull wrote: Perhaps Highway to Hele just doesn't like Connecticut. I could understand that. Nobody likes Connecticut.
Wow, when somebody from New Jersey is giving your state a hard time, you know it's bad.

Also, just ordered. Thanks! a bit sad that I missed out on 1, 2, and 3 though.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular

Post by bobby93 »

happytorq wrote: Wow, when somebody from New Jersey is giving your state a hard time, you know it's bad.

Also, just ordered. Thanks! a bit sad that I missed out on 1, 2, and 3 though.
Thanks so much, will send as soon as I can.

Also - I'm in the process of adding all the content from sold out editions to a blog, which can be found here: www.highwaytohele.tumblr.com. Doing as much as I can at a time, but I'm sure you can appreciate it's a lot of work. So far, just Issue 1 & some of Issue 2 is up. Will be publicising more when it's done.

bobby93
First Regular
First Regular

Post by bobby93 »

Sorry for the double post.

I just put together a short survey which I'm sharing around. This is your chance to air any grievances about Highway to Hele, or tell us what we are doing well (hopefully something), before we start planning for our second season. It'll take you about 5 minutes to fill out.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L35TMGY