Ryan Bowman - SIGNED

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Way to avoid the bite, GITP. Either go nuclear or string him along.

He's a York City fan who likes to post on other people's boards. He likes Grimsby and hates Scunthorpe. He hates them so much, he calls them... Wait for it... It's a gem... Scumthorpe!

Plus, it's school holidays, these things will happen.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

ferrarilover wrote:Way to avoid the bite, GITP. Either go nuclear or string him along.

He's a York City fan who likes to post on other people's boards. He likes Grimsby and hates scunthorpe. He hates them so much, he calls them... Wait for it... It's a gem... Scumthorpe!

Matt.
Thank you! I usually prefer nuclear, as it gets my anger out in a positive way. Bottling things up is very bad for you, as my psychiatrist has told me many times. What a to$$er this little chap is. Anyway, I look forward to Ryan Bowman setting up a fruitful partnership with Karl Hawley. Wait a minute, I will fetch my pills.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

ferrarilover wrote:Way to avoid the bite, GITP. Either go nuclear or string him along.

He's a York City fan who likes to post on other people's boards. He likes Grimsby and hates Scunthorpe. He hates them so much, he calls them... Wait for it... It's a gem... Scumthorpe!

Matt.
Scumthorpe?? Wow. We are in the presence of a comedy genius. None of us will be able to compete.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
YellowMurphy
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Brian Saah

Post by YellowMurphy »

He seems like the perfect foil for Yeoman. Those two up front would be class. Always thought a target man should be our priority considering how important Sills was for us.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Seems like a good signing this, well done CH.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Markh84
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Brendan Moore

Post by Markh84 »

Bowman looks a very decent player from what I saw of him at the open training session today. Head and shoulders above our other strikers. I'm confident he will do a great job for us. He should net 15-20 goals comfortably.
eastmoorgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Stubbs

Post by eastmoorgull »

Sounds good - who was there Mark?
Markh84
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Brendan Moore

Post by Markh84 »

All of the senior players who are under contract were there including all the transfer listed players. There were no trialists there as I believe they don't start until Monday. Chappell didn't look like he really wanted to be there. Both Benyon and Hawley didn't seem to up for it either.
eastmoorgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Stubbs

Post by eastmoorgull »

Thanks - I guess no one relishes being trained hard after a few week of holidays but............ no doubt a few hard conversations have been had about their futures at the club.
As a professional footballer that sort of attitude stinks. When so many would love to be in their boots, my son aspires to be a league footballer, then what is going through their minds? Sooner they get shipped out on loan the better, or better still do the noble thing and push off.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Head and shoulders is exactly the right phrase. His heading is exceptional. As good as anything a certain T. Sills ever produced. Hawley couldn't care less. Yeoman and Sully seem in good touch. It's clear to see how we're going to play next season, wide, pacy, on the floor.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
goodluckgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by goodluckgull »

It was good to be back at Plainmoor today. The new training kit is dark grey with thin horizontal stripes. It was a very good idea of the club to have a training session at Plainmoor and I thought all the players were working hard. Greavsie looked great and his coaching skills are first class. At the end of the session, Greavsie singled out Pearce and Downey to chat to..... I feel sure one of them will be the Captain. It was interesting to see the players when they came out of the changing room after changing. Ryan Bowman had on a bright pink and purple T shirt.... maybe this reflects a confident personality, which should make a good striker. All the players stood around chatting together, so I guess that's a good sign too.
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

I spoke a bit with Louis Briscoe, he's enjoying the challenge & the area. Starting to look forward now to the new season ! I wasimpressed with Bowman too !
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

I spoke a bit with Louis Briscoe, he's enjoying the challenge & the area. Starting to look forward now to the new season ! I wasimpressed with Bowman too !
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066