GET DOWN TO PLAINMOOR NEXT SATURDAY

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
nickfrench82
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ummmmmm

GET DOWN TO PLAINMOOR NEXT SATURDAY

Post by nickfrench82 »

We've won today. The bottom of the table has never been tighter. We have a new dawn.

There are no excuses for a sub 4000 crowd next Saturday. I imagine AC fans will see it as a winnable game. Get your friends, your family, your colleagues, your pets down to TQ1 next week and pack the stands.

Next week is absolutely massive and we have a chance to cut Northampton adrift at the bottom and move into a very promising position.

Drum up the support folks. The more people there, the louder you are, and the more money we can put through the club the better.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

It is a massive game. If we lose it, we go back into the danger zone, but with a win, we can put quite a nice sized gap between ourselves and 24th place.

Hargreaves' first match at home, against a former side and one who he interviewed with before coming home to Plainmoor, it's set up perfectly. 3 points and we'd be in an almost mid-table position, with a new manager and new optimism for the future.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Of course the next game is the most important but we could make this a real occasion but the points are vital as the next few games Oxford Burton ect are obvbiously going to be tougher, lets win this one,,

Me + 1 will be there
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

on Totally agree Nick, and no doubt I'll see you before hand, come on time to believe now, confidence is flowing, need it from the fans, and can't think of a better way for every Torquay fan to thank and show your appreciation to the Bristow's as well. COYY :clap:
Formerly known as forevertufc
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

I'll be there.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

That's the spirit Wivel, come on show some passion for your team, any one else.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

I'll be there

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
doogull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: E. O kane

Post by doogull »

I'm going
Duncan
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Nico

Post by Duncan »

I'll be there - I paid for the privilege 8 months ago.

In Jesus we trust

COYY
vinny
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Jordan Chappel

Post by vinny »

Lets all get there next Saturday....massive game. All save your voices in the week to sing and shout yourself hoarse during the game.

Also...how about the club making it a "YELLOW" Day...?????............just an idea.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

One song we should be singing.

One Thea Bristow. There's only one Thea Bristow. One Thea Bristow. There's only one Thea Bristow.

If we still only get a small sub 3000 crowd, then the Torbay public don't deserve a football team.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
nickfrench82
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by nickfrench82 »

Glostergull wrote:One song we should be singing.

One Thea Bristow. There's only one Thea Bristow. One Thea Bristow. There's only one Thea Bristow.

If we still only get a small sub 3000 crowd, then the Torbay public don't deserve a football team.
Totally agree, should easily be over 3000, I think AC will(or at least should) bring a fair few down as it's their last chance to avoid being cut adrift, as they could be 6+ points adrift at the bottom if results go against them. I'm hoping there will be close to 4,000 if not a few more.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

nickfrench82 wrote: Totally agree, should easily be over 3000, I think AC will(or at least should) bring a fair few down as it's their last chance to avoid being cut adrift, as they could be 6+ points adrift at the bottom if results go against them. I'm hoping there will be close to 4,000 if not a few more.
No chance.

When I went in their end at Chesterfield just before Christmas there was 200 if that although it was a night game. Also I went to the game against Northampton at Plainmoor just before Christmas last season and they fetched about 6 and a couple of spaniels. This game is just after Christmas and although given the predicament of the club then I still expect a poor turnout from them.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
nickfrench82
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by nickfrench82 »

AustrianAntheaGull wrote: No chance.

When I went in their end at Chesterfield just before Christmas there was 200 if that although it was a night game. Also I went to the game against Northampton at Plainmoor just before Christmas last season and they fetched about 6 and a couple of spaniels. This game is just after Christmas and although given the predicament of the club then I still expect a poor turnout from them.
Perhaps, I guess with us taking 400 to Wimbledon and them being such a big club and all......

Taking them out of the equation altogether, then we should somewhere between 3,000 and 3,500, anything less is a kick in the teeth to Mrs Bristow.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Glostergull wrote:One song we should be singing.
No, but the supporters who turn up certainly do..