Danny Stevens

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Essentially, he's poopooing my assertion by being a smelly willy face (as usual!)*

Matt.

*we don't have a "sticking out tongue" smilie, but if we did, I'd insert it here.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

ferrarilover wrote:
*we don't have a "sticking out tongue" smilie, but if we did, I'd insert it here.
Oh, I thought we did....

Yes, we do.

Just need to look harder.

:P

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Post by wodger of awabia »

njgull wrote: There are so many big words in there that I , as a product of the American education system, will never be able to understand.
Don't worry, you won't be able to spell properly, or pronounce words like tomato either. In any case you should be trying to dig yourself out of the snow instead of wasting time fannying around on this forum! :lol: :lol: :na: :na: :clap: :clap: :-D :-D :whistle: :whistle:
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

he's english so I'm sure it's tomato :)
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Post by wodger of awabia »

usagullmichigan wrote:he's english so I'm sure it's tomato :)
Same goes for you re: snow! :lol: :lol: :scarf: :scarf: :clap: :clap: :whistle: :whistle: :na: :na:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

ferrarilover wrote:DS was the same, he'd come on and run at the full-back once and the defender would sh*t himself. Next time, he'd simply knock Stevens off the ball and the referee would allow it because the latter was so small.

If he'd had dancing feet and could have played through the middle (Zola-esque) then he'd have been an excellent addition to the side, but his whole game was predicated on knock and run, which he can't manage because he's too small.

Playing in a side with Nico doesn't help him either, because when he plays, we bypass Central midfield in favour of that massive diagonal which Kev loves to hit. It's a great pass and works really well, but it's nullified by Danny because it gets picked off easier than Aaron Rodgers.

Nice lad, but he needs to be working in Sports Direct and playing Sunday League.

Matt.

:lol:

pmsl at this! Cheers mate! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't promote murdering the poor things though (spiders). Catch them and put them outside. Killing them because of fear is barbaric and a tragic and needless waste of arachnid life and it makes you look like a big girl. I'm scared of Polar Bears but I wouldn't try and stamp on one if it tried to take a peek inside my Svalbard based campsite tent one evening. Probably because it would eat me. Don't pick on the little guy and that segways me in to the subject in question.

Lil Danny Stevens.

Proved me slightly wrong in my Bodin-esque vehemence of criticism about his ability for which I take my hat off to him for. He proved to me that he is capable of being a bottom half league 2 footballer when previously I thought him to be non league only. He worked hard on his game but just not enough to make the consistent step up or iron out his predictable playing traits.

I am very surprised he hasn't found a club though but I wouldn't want him back here. He is like Bodin in some ways, good on his day, often incredibly infuriating, drifts out of games but is capable.

I wasn't his best fan but i'll always credit people where it's due and he did work hard on his game, did improve and did give us 5 odd years of service and a few memorable moments and I thank him and wish him all the best in whatever he chooses to do.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

AustrianAntheaGull wrote: I wasn't his best fan but i'll always credit people where it's due and he did work hard on his game, did improve and did give us 5 odd years of service and a few memorable moments and I thank him and wish him all the best in whatever he chooses to do.
Interesting posting, Andy ...... but I wouldn't call them odd years ???? :B
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

usagullmichigan wrote:he's english so I'm sure it's tomato :)
It's always tomato. Bloody colonials will never take that away from me.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.