First match for me this season tomorrow...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

First match for me this season tomorrow...

Post by madgull »

...and for the first time in years, my excitement is tinged with nervousness. Have we REALLY been as dire as we are alleged to have been by reading the usual post-match comments on here? Last year I came to the Argyle home match and couldn't believe the low quality of football; that we won was fantastic, but it was an extremely poor match.

It seems (from what people have said) that we have an alright bunch of players, with one or two stand out performers, and that when we actually play, we put some really nice moves together, and cause teams problems, but for most matches we go out with a defensive mindset and consequently deliver (I will use kind words) 'uninspiring' football. Is this about right? Are we going to see a bit of adventure tomorrow?

Also, I'm bringing my housemate to his first EVER football match, and - partly due to having been a season ticket holder who stood with the singers in the middle for years, and also for his benefit - I'd like to stand in amongst the singers and contribute; are they gonna be in the central section to the left, or down the end near the city fans?
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Hopefully it turns out to be great night for you, performance and result. Look for the flags and banners that is where the singers will be.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Yes we have been as dire as we make out! But lets hope this game is the turning point!

As for the singers, I'd of thought the boys with the flags etc will be down the end so I would look out for that!
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.