Defensive Fragility

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

What I like about tomogull is that he's been going to Plainmoor longer (perhaps far longer) than me. Before I moved back up north I was always a bit in awe of those who had seen the teams of the 50s - and I kept quiet in their presence. Dennis Lewis, like Don Mills and Sammy Collins, were always names that were regularly mentioned. Up the Codgery!
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

We may be making the odd mistake but youth and young players will make the odd mistake as a part of their learning. I'm sure it will even out as the season progresses. Garry may even be able to get an experience defender in. It's obvious that the standard is higher but the players are up for the challenge.
Stolfer
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Michael Poke

Post by Stolfer »

James Baillie would make a fantastic addition to are Right defense/ WB /midfield ...only 23 but very fit, can play well and bags of potential.
Stolfer
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Stolfer »

Exgull Chris Robertson available on free transfer only 32 , still got it. What about Ex Exeter city player Troy Brown heard he was trying out for bury just before they went down, would make a good addition for us,
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

Naite is on 4 yellows so another one and he misses a game
Stolfer
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Stolfer »

Jack Hobbs or Glenn Loovens would fill in at CB very nicely but i would like Chris Robertson back as he was very good , any thoughts??