Player of the season vote

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
notnow
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by notnow »

I hope Luke young goes! Headless chicken most of the time. Two or three decentish free kicks during the season a couple of goals, extremely overrated!
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Chesterfield retired there's today - I still think we should do similar.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

notnow wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 08:53 I hope Luke young goes! Headless chicken most of the time. Two or three decentish free kicks during the season a couple of goals, extremely overrated!
:goodpost:

At last !
Someone else with the same opinion of our illustrious overrated & all too much revered superstar.
Anybody who feels he deserves the ' accolade ' of player of the year, deserves to have their club in the place it now finds itself.
It'll be interesting to see the interest in Mr Dependable & at what standard of club shows the interest.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Plymouth Gull wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 19:10 Chesterfield retired there's today - I still think we should do similar.
Chesterfield have surprised me actually. They've scrapped the POTS as you say Nick. It's bad PR to be having them when you've just got relegated out the football league and they have not hung around with releasing Jack Lester and his staff whereas we, when faced with a similar situation with Hargreaves came him a **** contract!

They may not be a lost cause after all.
GullPete

Post by GullPete »

I think that everyone going to the match on Saturday (which I won't) should vote for the fans as the player of the season as we are the only people that deserve any awards
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Teigngull wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 19:58 :goodpost:

At last !
Someone else with the same opinion of our illustrious overrated & all too much revered superstar.
Anybody who feels he deserves the ' accolade ' of player of the year, deserves to have their club in the place it now finds itself.
It'll be interesting to see the interest in Mr Dependable & at what standard of club shows the interest.
Just as you deserve it for sticking up for Owers..............
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Yorkieandy wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 20:00 Chesterfield have surprised me actually. They've scrapped the POTS as you say Nick. It's bad PR to be having them when you've just got relegated out the football league and they have not hung around with releasing Jack Lester and his staff whereas we, when faced with a similar situation with Hargreaves came him a **** contract!

They may not be a lost cause after all.
Scratch that. Just read in the local rag up here that the Spireites player of the season awards were scrapped because it was an online voting system and fans had hijacked it to scupper the votes so they cancelled it. Not because they thought it was insensitive. So they are a bunch of pricks after all. :lol:
Hammdog2601
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by Hammdog2601 »

**** the players, **** the manager,

The fans deserve it
Bloggy
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Bloggy »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43925314
Interesting article on Beeb site... and quote from MK Dons Chairman 'we are not a football club that wishes to celebrate failure' regarding their End of Season Awards night.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

Southampton Gull wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 22:29 Just as you deserve it for sticking up for Owers..............
Well maybe our Gary can get it right 2nd time around, everybody deserves another chance don't they Dave ?
The previous manager who's name shall not be mentioned got 3 goes at it, yes that's right, 3 goes Dave, ok we didn't get relegated I know, but this could be the start of the resurrection of our club ! Well I can dream can't I .
Guildford Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Dave Caldwell

Post by Guildford Gull »

notnow wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 08:53 I hope Luke young goes! Headless chicken most of the time. Two or three decentish free kicks during the season a couple of goals, extremely overrated!
I'll second that! The most overrated player in a very poor team. I can only assume that those supporters who think he's so wonderful don't watch many away games. I've seen far too many lightweight performance away from home from Young.
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

Bloggy wrote: 27 Apr 2018, 15:56 https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43925314
Interesting article on Beeb site... and quote from MK Dons Chairman 'we are not a football club that wishes to celebrate failure' regarding their End of Season Awards night.
Meanwhile in TQ1 the player of the year award is alive and kicking and our inept collection of losers will no doubt be roundly applauded by the usual suspects as they parade the pitch waving to the fans.
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Bristol_Gull »

The most underused new signing award goes to...
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

Reece Mitchell!
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Prehaps we should have failure of year award ......i couldn't even to begin where to start with that one. Proboly share it