Clappy clappy! C’mon we can do this!!!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Caldwellanddobson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Alan Little

Clappy clappy! C’mon we can do this!!!!

Post by Caldwellanddobson »

Purely out of interest, I thought I’d see who thinks ‘we’ can stay up this year. I must be frank from the outset and state that my belief is that TUFC don’t have a cat in Hell’s chance of avoiding relegation to the Mickey Mouse Non-League Southern but I look forward to hearing from any keyboard warrior who can inspire me to believe otherwise.

So. Can TUFC escape relegation again??? How will this be achieved??? Are you SURE you’ve taken your medication?

**** OFF FAT GEOFF

DITTO Mr OSBORNE (I realise it’s unlikely you’ll be reading this)

Gary - Thanks, but you’re not what we’re looking for just now...

Martin - Pompey legend not withstanding, you’ve not done much to help have you?

DT from the Herald - “um err em ah. Sorry Somail, what was that?” Maybe you’re time has passed.

I’m so sad and disappointed. How has it come to this? I’ll be 50 in a couple of years and the ONE THING I could depend on IN MY LIFE turns out to
be as flimsy and disposable as a... oh I dunno!

Something that’s flimsy and disposable.

Those of you who understand me will have got my drift by now.

Please help. Thanks.
Caldwellanddobson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

When I typed “Somail” I meant to type Sohail. I blame Apple and their corrective software. Sorry Sohail (ps. You’re still a shit commentator...)
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Passionate post C&D.

When relegation is pretty much nailed on (some would say now) then surely a huge protest to get Owers and Kuhl out of the club should be done at every remaining game. If these pair of amateurs are allowed to continue into next season then it's another relegation battle on the cards.

It's clear that protesting against CO isn't going to work but can we not protest against the pair who are mainly responsible for regional football next season and get them to consider resignation? Maybe CO will chuck a few extra quid in the pay packet to soften the blow and get them to stick it out until another relegation is confirmed so who knows. Just an idea anyway. May as well get something constructive out of the last few games.

Need to stand up for ourselves a bit more. Nowt we can do about CO but IMO we need to make our feelings known about Owers. ST sales next season will be poor but i dread to think what they'll be if Owers is still in charge.
Caldwellanddobson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Thanks for trying Andy but we’re ****.Whilst anybody has ownership of the club (GO or otherwise), they’ll do what they want, and our whining will count for nothing.

The sad thing is that I don’t really blame anyone...

I don’t blame Colin Lee for taking a shit-load of easy money

I don’t blame Paul Bristow for wanting to live the dream

I don’t blame Thea for wanting to prolong her husband’s memory and strive for the next level

I don’t blame Dave Phillips for wanting to keep us alive and believing in a better future

I don’t even blame Dean Edwards ( he couldn’t run a pub in Plainmoor but maybe he COULD have launched us into the Football League)

I don’t blame Clarke Osborne for trying to make good on his investment.

At the end of the day, whatever happens, people like you and me will be left to pick up the pieces. COYY!
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

We won't pick up the pieces it will be as we take our grandchildren to watch Exeter or Plymouth and say I remeber when Torquay had a football club.