Sturrock Leaves

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

Kit_robin wrote: Bearing in mind for all but very recently it has been (and is still mostly) one or two men doing all this...

Relaunching a dying organisation
Multiple press articles/releases
Launching lottery
Opening dialogue with supporters direct
Multiple meetings with the club with more to come
Plain or listed as asset of community value
Leaflets to every home in TQ1 area
Outreach on forum/relaunching website/good email comms
A presence at last home game
Putting together a bid team
An open meeting with reps from other organisations at museum

Yeah, they've really been sitting on their arses doing nothing.

I have a lot of time for you, brucie. You often say things that are unpopular but have truth in them, although you do in my opinion go too far sometimes. However it is not the trust that is limiting membership but people with an attitude such as yours.

You are aware of the trust,aware of the possibilities,can afford £2 a month (take it out of the petrol you've saved by not coming to games), yet still won't join. The trust carries more weight with more members. The things you probably want the trust to show you they are capable of are much easier to achieve with members. So instead of sitting on YOUR arse, why not join (actually you can do that on your arse in front of the computer) and see what trust can achieve? If they fail you can pull out. It'll cost you much less than a trip to plainmoor.

Not only that, but if you're a member then you actually get a say in the direction it takes. This goes for everyone with similar apathetic opinions, not just brucie.
:goodpost:
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Neal - get a reality check. If I pay £2 a month it isn't going to make a jot of difference to you actually. You are a boring **** who posts the same message time and time again. At least I have an opinion unlike you. If I feel that the TUST are going to make a success of this I will sign up. If not then I won't.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

brucie wrote:Neal - get a reality check. If I pay £2 a month it isn't going to make a jot of difference to you actually. You are a boring f*** who posts the same message time and time again. At least I have an opinion unlike you. If I feel that the TUST are going to make a success of this I will sign up. If not then I won't.
...and if everyone does the same as you, then nothing will happen. The club will disappear.
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

brucie wrote:Neal - get a reality check. If I pay £2 a month it isn't going to make a jot of difference to you actually. You are a boring f*** who posts the same message time and time again. At least I have an opinion unlike you. If I feel that the TUST are going to make a success of this I will sign up. If not then I won't.
You seem to have completely missed the point of a trust. The idea is you join and tell it what you want it to do. Not wait till it does what you want then join. Like, duh.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Knobhead.
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

brucie wrote:Knobhead.
I'll stick with calling you Brucie if that's ok?
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

Brucie doesn't want to 'own ' the Club........he's doing his best to 'dis-own' it !
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

brucie wrote:Knobhead.
Troll brucie clearly mad that Torquay won yesterday and exeter.... well...
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

hahahaha gave him something to moan about because we won :)
TUST MEMBER
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

PlainmoorRoar wrote: Troll brucie clearly mad that Torquay won yesterday and exeter.... well...
Exactly, no post on the match yesterday by the "Whinging One", ah that's because we won. I bet he really is disappointed everytime we win because he cant post his diatribe of doom and gloom, love it!!
TUST MEMBER
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Sturroccccccccccccccccccck Fucccccccccccccccck Offfffffffffffffffffffffff YOU LET US ALL DOWN I expect he told Hargreaves that he applied for the Yeovil job!