Over The Topic Threads

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Over The Topic Threads

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Look can we all just stop posting non-serious stuff about Torquay AND other stuff not related to Torquay because it's getting right on peoples t*ts now. Come on, a joke's a joke. Why should i be forced to read a thread i've no interest in? Honestly, it's just tekking the rise and i reckon the mods should be clamping down on this sort of thing now. THIS FORUM IS FOR SERIOUS TORQUAY UNITED BUSINESS AND NOTHING ELSE YOU MORONS SO SORT IT OUT!!! If you want to talk about banal meaningless stuff then go get a slot on loose women or summat. Christ! Look at the LING OUT thread that the complete freak who claims he is Austrian wrote. You can see from the responses it got that people aren't happy. Look mods, feel free to move this thread over to the popside where it may be more appropriate but even then it might not be safe. By all means post about signings, matches, players, plainmoor, tickets, away travel, tactics and stuff but THAT IS ALL. Thankyou. :@
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

To be fair to yellowsmiffy he had a valid point about it being in the wrong place. I put it there because it was titled MARTIN LING who is our manager so it is torquay related. Yes it was pointless but harmless enough but it was right as a forum member to put it there however pointless it may be. Apologies to any people i may have offended with it i'm sure.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

In addition it's a bit sad on all our parts if we are arguing about something so trivial.
kingsgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: sloped off

Post by kingsgull »

Andrew...straight jacket in the post m8 :)
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

Andy how did you manage to reply twice to yourself?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:rofl:

:-/
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

To be honest Andy, since your hissy fit recently, you have been like a kid with sugar. Some of your posts have been funny and interesting, some of them have just been totally pointless. All I know is that there has been quite a lot of them. Just calm down a bit with the verbal diarrhoea and you'll be fine!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
SteveDeckchair
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Sir Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by SteveDeckchair »

Steady on Camb.

I prefer verbal diarrhoea (what a strange spelling!) Andy than Andy the flouncer! :lol:
Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeer.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

cambgull wrote:To be honest Andy, since your hissy fit recently, you have been like a kid with sugar. Some of your posts have been funny and interesting, some of them have just been totally pointless. All I know is that there has been quite a lot of them. Just calm down a bit with the verbal diarrhoea and you'll be fine!
Cheers Luke, appreciate the advice mate. I'm just a bit eccentric that's all mate. I don't need to be liked on here just not abused or ridiculed so whereas most people would ignore remarks i'm the other way and as i can't kick off at these people in person the only way of doing it is on here in response. Can't change the way i am mate although i am intelligent enough to realise and accept your point about making too many pointless threads. You have a valid point there and i'll be more conservative in future. As for the random verbal bizarreness in matchday threads and stuff well that is really just the way i write and the way i think and if you get some sort of survey going to see if people want me to do the threads with just football facts and stats then i'm quite happy to do it that way mate. Again this will involve a survey based on me and as you say i don't wish to court more attention but if it gets the message across to me that people just aren't liking the threads and want them kept simple then i'll do them that way. I like to think we get on Luke, we both like Torquay, the same music generally and real ale :-D and i value your opinions. Cheers mate.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

While we are on the subject of pointless threads, who are these random russian women and finnish pests that have turned up on this forum then? :na:
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

austrianandygull wrote:While we are on the subject of pointless threads, who are these random russian women and finnish pests that have turned up on this forum then? :na:
They have tracked you down via those websites you go on :whip:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:lol: