TRAVEL CLUB INFORMATION - Fleetwood Away

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

TRAVEL CLUB INFORMATION - Fleetwood Away

Post by Colorado Gull »

A new season and the fantastic Torquay United travel club will be up and running all season, once again, starting with a long trip up north to Fleetwood. Don't let that long journey put you off, the TUFC travel club provides a fun, relaxation atmosphere with plenty of laughs on the way! Please support the travel club whether you are a regular user or have never travelled with the supporters coach before, all are welcome and the travel club needs the backing from the brilliant TUFC travelling fans.

Coach fare
Adults - £35
Under 12's - £17.50

Departures
Paignton Railway Station - 6.00am
Torquay Coach Station - 6.15 am
Newton Abbot, Pen Inn - 6.30am
Exeter Services - 6.50am

If you would like to book yourself onto the supporters coach, please call Steve Breed on 07861 907090 ASAP to avoid disappointment.

Thank you.
Last edited by Colorado Gull on 10 Aug 2012, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Booked on the other day. Looking forward to it. The weeks bound to drag!
MidDevon
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by MidDevon »

Whilst this match is not all ticket, It is probably worth me pointing out that fans have to purchase their tickets from an office prior to going through the turnstiles. This apparently includes away fans. Worth bearing in mind as my experiences of this system in the past at clubs like Grimsby mean you can have a fair wait and with this being Fleetwood's first league match there could be quite a few anoraks turning up without pre-purchased tickets.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

It's £2 cheaper to buy in advance. I'm assuming the club DON'T have any tickets but do we know if its possible to buy now and collect on the day?
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

If anyone has seen the OS regarding the departure times for Fleetwood, please ignore them, they are incorrect at this current time. I've just rang Steve to make sure and the times stated above are the CORRECT times from Steve Breed himself. I'm not sure why they are incorrect on the official website, but please take no notice of them at the moment, they are wrong and take notice of the times in my OP.

Thanks.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:If anyone has seen the OS regarding the departure times for Fleetwood, please ignore them, they are incorrect at this current time.
Inaccurate information on the official site?

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm shocked.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

The issue on the OS has been resolved, the times on the website are now the same as the ones stated in the OP!
Frank the Flag
New Signing
New Signing

Post by Frank the Flag »

Frank the Flag here. I can not wait until Saturday the 18th August, first game of the season at a new ground (Fleetwood Town).
It will be a pleasure to see the same old fans on the coach again for lots of laughs and joking around.
Can not wait to put up the flags at Fleetwood Town and support Torquay United again and shout at the top of my voice " COME ON UNITED ."
:engflag: :goal: :scarf: :keepie: :O :na: :whistle:
Frank the Flag
New Signing
New Signing

Post by Frank the Flag »

AlexGulls wrote:Booked on the other day. Looking forward to it. The weeks bound to drag!
Frank the Flag here. Me too Alex can not wait, see you on the coach with all the other same old fans . :engflag:
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Frank the Flag, need the Schooner Army to get going again this season! My Schooner Army flag will be attending Saturday! Ha, ha! :) :-D :scarf: