Hereford Tickets On Sale at Plainmoor

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

Another ticketing shambles at Torquay (surely not)
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Will tickets for this be on sale straight AFTER the Crewe game? A lot of people might have the same idea as me but if we beat Crewe then i'll go to Hereford but if we draw or lose i won't bother going as i'll save my cash for the play offs.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Just to repeat the above questions really. Also, do we know how many have been sold thus far. I presume all the 230 terrace tickets have gone now?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Rach
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Rach »

austrianandygull wrote:Just to repeat the above questions really. Also, do we know how many have been sold thus far. I presume all the 230 terrace tickets have gone now?

yep they were all gone last week
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I presume there will be a clamour first thing on Monday for Hereford tickets? I'll be able to get one though surely as there is no way we'll get near the 2000 and odd that they have given us is there?
Rach
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Rach »

austrianandygull wrote:I presume there will be a clamour first thing on Monday for Hereford tickets? I'll be able to get one though surely as there is no way we'll get near the 2000 and odd that they have given us is there?
we were given 1,300 and on friday had around 400 left
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Thanks for that. I presume many would have been sold prior to the game yesterday so i might not be able to get one now! :'(
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Went and got my tickets straight after the game yesterday, their was not much of a que Andy, so have a go first thing Monday you should be ok.
Formerly known as forevertufc
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Still not got tickets and I'll be gutted if I miss this match.
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

Well we all knew it was going to go down to the last game of the season and tickets have been on sale for ages, just why people have waited till after yesterdays game is beyond me! Does this mean that people wouldn`t have bothered to go if we were in the play offs? If you miss out then maybe you should have taken the risk of buying a ticket before yesterday, the excuse of `oh I would have saved my money for the play offs` doesn`t wash because know you`d still have to go to the Hereford game and the play offs if things don`t go our way at Edgar Street!
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

Well I bought mine yesterday, as I wanted to make sure there was something riding on the game, if that hadn't of been the case I would quite simply have saved my money for the away leg of the P/O semi final. Anyway, for those still without a ticket there are still plenty left. I was the last one to purchase one last night, they closed the ticket office after I purchased mine and at that stage they still hade around 170 tickets left. I imagine all of those will go in the course of the coming week - but even if they don't, it means we should have over 1,000 Gulls fans cheering us on at Edgar Street - which is great in the circumstances.
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

If as suggested above we have been allocated 1,300 then by my maths we have already shifted 1,130 !
Last edited by CP Gull on 29 Apr 2012, 14:53, edited 2 times in total.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Your maths needed two edits mate :)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Aussie i take your point mate and i actually agree with you. In my case i wasn't going to go if there was nothing to play for as i have spent over £300 going to 2 home games this last month. I don't want to spend upwards of £80 to get to a game that is effectively a dead rubber. Yes i could have bought a ticket weeks ago and risked losing the £14 plus postage fee should we have messed things up before now but i didn't. Therefore i will wait until tomorrow to try and get one but i'm not going to cry if i miss out. Believe me mate i am usually the first to try and get a ticket if need be ( i got my Crewe ticket weeks and weeks ago to be sure i could get in) . Those fans who leave it to the last minute and then moan if they can't get one are idiots, in my case i have waited to the last minute yes but i'm not going to moan if i don't get one as it is my fault. I'll give the club a ring in the morning and see if i have any joy. And cheers for the reply Forever, i thought about buying one yesterday before the game but i thought we wouldn't beat Crewe and Crawley would win! I couldn't be arsed to hang around after the match as i wanted to get home.
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

Southampton Gull wrote:Your maths needed two edits mate :)
:na: