New Home Shirt

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

New Home Shirt

Post by Richinns »

To be unveiled before the Chesterfield game.

http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/tufc/ ... ticle.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We have a new sponsor for the back of this shirt.

Seems the club may have learnt their lessons regards the shirt. Lets hope this will be available before the first game this season!

Anybody had a preview of this?
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

I have been led to believe the shirt is yellow with a vertical blue stripe running down through the club badge not saying this is true of course,we will soon see.

Glad they are coming out early with this,hopefully it will be availble soon in the club shop.
Formerly known as forevertufc
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

Would this mean that the players are maybe wearing this during the game. I have seen other sides in the FL and Prem and have worn there new home kits at the last home game to show it off. Best be nice!! Il buy it what ever but yeah
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Best start saving my pennies then. Hope it's not an uber bright shade of yellow.
A J
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by A J »

Wasnt impressed to be honest with this new effort from Vandanel (although I couldnt see too clearly tonight, I will await for the 'official' photos). It looked like the same shade of yellow used on the current home shirt (i.e. too bright and adds nothing new), and it just had a blue vertical stripe running through the badge, pretty plain and un-imaginative =Z (Although a good deal done for the back of the shirt sponsor) :~D
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

Yes the back of the shirt deal was good, but despite the rather fine lady modelling it, it just didn't do it for me.
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
NewtonGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by NewtonGull »

At the end of last season there was a thread with loads of designs that us lot made. i'm not sure if any of them got handed in to the club but some of the designs were stunning and certainly worth paying £40. its a shame that the new shirt lacks imgaination. never mind. i'll still buy it!
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

I found out about the new kit design through some centre of exellence contacts,when i heard about it thought i might lack imagination,however when i saw last night,i have to be honest i liked it.

I did not buy the current kit because i did not like,will be buying this one.
Formerly known as forevertufc
drummergull90
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: O'Kane

Post by drummergull90 »

Anyone got a few pics for those of us not at the game last night?
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

A small picture of the women in the shirt with branno.

http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/tufc/ ... ticle.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tommygull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by tommygull »

I have to say I really dislike this shirt. It's not even that different from the current home kit but still manages to look alot worse. Deary me...
:( Tommy :)
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I liked it. Although to be fair, my view wasn't that good, so I'll wait for some better pictures..
knh316
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: dont have one

Post by knh316 »

might have been better if the blue stripe continued on the shorts but im led to believe it doesnt.didnt like it
:B :B :B :B
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Why not get a reserve squad member to model it instead of catering for teenage boys and neanderthals? Not being a feminist, just found it unnecessary. It's not the PDC you know. :no:

I was too busy making sure hubby wasn't looking to pay attention anyhow. He wasn't
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

HRG wrote:Why not get a reserve squad member to model it instead of catering for teenage boys and neanderthals? Not being a feminist, just found it unnecessary. It's not the PDC you know. :no:

I was too busy making sure hubby wasn't looking to pay attention anyhow. He wasn't
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468