Bath Away jan 19th

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 14 Jan 2019, 08:42 I think Bath will be Yellow for the day! =D
Hope you can make it Andy - as i said just let me know re travelling down with us.
On the plus side, its only 3hrs and not like the 4 1/2 it is to the home games! =D
Mega kind offer pal and really appreciate it. Struggling to get cover will know for sure by end of day. Don't want to mess you about so I'll send a message this evening. Can get chuffing Friday off but that's no good
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

For clarity there are 1,450 tickets available for Torquay supporters with the Bristol End and Family Stand allocated - 950 being sold from Plainmoor and 500 being sold from Twerton Park offices. Allocation given to Plainmoor is now sold out - uncertain of number left at Twerton Park office.

Segregation in place, but game is not an all ticket affair, can pay at turnstiles (incognito) and stand in other parts of the ground.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

MellowYellow wrote: 14 Jan 2019, 10:46 For clarity there are 1,450 tickets available for Torquay supporters with the Bristol End and Family Stand allocated - [highlight=yellow]950 being sold from Plainmoor [/highlight]and 500 being sold from Twerton Park offices. [highlight=yellow]Allocation given to Plainmoor is now sold out [/highlight]- uncertain of number left at Twerton Park office.

Segregation in place, but game is not an all ticket affair, can pay at turnstiles (incognito) and stand in other parts of the ground.
Great effort again from the Yellow Army!! :clap:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

It's a effort and a half. The fact bath is only a hour and half away is irrelevant really. People like SNW coming from sunny Barnsley and I know 2 from London is a testiment to our fans. Surley coud not imagine anything but a sound gulls win with that kind of support. If I was a player it would give me that extra 20%. What with players signing new deals ......2 weeks rest , ....just all set up surley. But you never know in football but for sure the support couldn't be better
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

Someone posting elsewhere got one from Bath an hour ago and said there were 70 tickets left at that point.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

torregull wrote: 14 Jan 2019, 08:57 The Bath Trust have been in touch with TUST to put people straight on the current capacity at Twerton Park.It's actually around 3,500 currently and no more tickets will be made available to us once our allocations been sold.
Rovers used to play there with 5,000 crowds so I expect the safety has not been kept up.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Gerry Gill is in his first year of manager and a friend, based on what I have seen this season they are an improving side and are one of the best sides to play at Plainmoor this season.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

arcadia wrote: 14 Jan 2019, 18:32 Gerry Gill is in his first year of manager and a friend, based on what I have seen this season they are an improving side and are one of the best sides to play at Plainmoor this season.
This will be a tough game that’s for sure, but with Woking playing St Albans, we must win. Bloody hell if owers master tactics beat them in August it’s a walk in the park for Johnson
Lucy
dennisk
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ernie Pym

Post by dennisk »

lucy6lucy wrote: 14 Jan 2019, 18:39 This will be a tough game that’s for sure, but with Woking playing St Albans, we must win. Bloody hell if owers master tactics beat them in August it’s a walk in the park for Johnson
The earlier game, in August, when we beat Bath City 1 - 0 was a poor performance. A win ugly indeed under GO's tactics.
I agree, Saturday's game will be tough, but memorable. No matter what the other teams do, win or lose, with our squad, we will get promoted. Bath beckons and the away support will outnumber the home support. Unlike Weston, we will be careful not to slip up and drop points. COYY :scarf:
markypoos77
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by markypoos77 »

if you had your tickets posted to you by bath, how long did they take to arrive please? ordered mine lunchtime last thursday and still not arrived (albiet not able to check todays post until later)...my mate said lots of others received theirs within a day or two? i do live in Cardiff but still...can't imagine that would make any difference - if anything it should be quicker to deliver to me!

have tried calling bath this morning but not picking up currently! part-timers!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

markypoos77 wrote: 15 Jan 2019, 09:05 if you had your tickets posted to you by bath, how long did they take to arrive please? ordered mine lunchtime last thursday and still not arrived (albiet not able to check todays post until later)...my mate said lots of others received theirs within a day or two? i do live in Cardiff but still...can't imagine that would make any difference - if anything it should be quicker to deliver to me!

have tried calling bath this morning but not picking up currently! part-timers!
Mine arrived in Barnsley from Bath the following day mate.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Bloggy
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Bloggy »

Looking forward to a great day out and a cracking match. As arcadia says, they're improving all the time and most have been focusing in Woking (and now fading Billericay). I'm trusting whatever team GJ puts out to get the job done.
Just hope we don't have the 'muppets' from WsM that decided throwing bins etc onto the pitch was in anyway a good idea!!!

PS My tickets arrived the next day from booking them.
markypoos77
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by markypoos77 »

thanks both for replies - will try to speak to someone today
Midlandgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: O'Kane
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Midlandgull »

My tickets took 1 day to arrive they were posted first class. They forgot to print the actual game on mine but I emailed them and they were very responsive in sorting it out, so give the below email a try if you haven't had them later on.

[email protected]
Bloggy
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Bloggy »

Midlandgull - how did they resolve the 'printed game' issue? Mine too are blank! Assumed the stub numbers would suffice?