Update for the fans on TUFC site

General chat about anything else goes here.
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

the last poster on here that I thought was about 7 or 8 turned out to be (apparently) 48 & got banned !
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

taxilady wrote:the last poster on here that I thought was about 7 or 8 turned out to be (apparently) 48 & got banned !
Merson is older than that ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

You coming up to Mansfield Dave?
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

The last person who got banned actually threatened one of the Admins on the site (not me) and resulted in being banned.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Some chump turns up and starts giving it all mouth and no brain. I poke him with a stick and he properly loses his shit and somehow it's my fault.

This YellowWot and his predecessor are clearly bobbing about at the bottom of the gene pool. If they're so easily baited and so ill equipped to deal with even the gentlest ribbing, perhaps the internet isn't for them?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

tomogull wrote:
Yellowwot1 - Scott explained in great detail and with great patience why Chris Hargreaves was right not to do any interviews after the Dagenham match - i.e. because he would have said things that would have got him into trouble. Let me put it another way - how many times did Alex Ferguson refuse to speak to the Press or TV after matches? And he's not the only example of a Premier manager who refuses to talk to anyone after particular matches. Then there's Mourinho - he comes out and says stupid things and he's now facing a hefty fine. You know what? He gets paid slightly more than Hargreaves - Chris can't afford hefty fines.
I wouldn't bother. He clearly doesn't get it. There's only so many ways to explain something before you run out of ways to do so.
It's clear that he simply dislikes Hargreaves - given that fact the there is nothing that he can do that would have satisfied "yellowwot1", so I've decided not to bother explaining anymore. He was unprofessional for not speaking, unprofessional when he explained what he would have said. Damned if he did and damned if he didn't.
tomogull wrote:
Oh, and by the way - I am not a 'buddie' of either Scott or Matt or any other Forum members.
Yeah, well screw you then "buddy"

;-) :-D

STIP
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

ferrarilover wrote:Some chump turns up and starts giving it all mouth and no brain. I poke him with a stick and he properly loses his shit and somehow it's my fault.

This YellowWot and his predecessor are clearly bobbing about at the bottom of the gene pool. If they're so easily baited and so ill equipped to deal with even the gentlest ribbing, perhaps the internet isn't for them?

Matt.
You're just a bully.

STIP
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: aint got 1

Post by yellowwot1 »

We'll matt if what you are doing is baiting me and poking me with a stick that shows what kind of a person you are, purposely trying to cause conflict. If this topic is read through thoroughly it can be seen I have not risen to your insults just expressed my opinion of which you and a.few others dont agree with or like. Well that's tuff pal because it ain't your way or the highway and as for the talk about banning you are the only one that should be for attempting to cause problems when there isn't any just 2 differing opinioms. Grow up matt and don't bother trying to lay down any more poison about me cos it doesn't bother me at all you are far to predictable in your response and very easy to counter because I am only telling it from a true perspective albeit one you disagree with and see fit to ridicule me personally . Nothing else worth saying to a person like you other than is is an open forum for veryone to express an opinion if you don't like it and cannot accept other people's vies without becoming insulting sarcastic and lairy then you need to grow a pair and move on, Mayne the internet is not for.you . As I said grow up matt.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Attaboy, you rise above it. You're miles too smart for me anyway, as the above post clearly demonstrates...

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

yellowwot1 wrote:We'll matt if what you are doing is baiting me and poking me with a stick that shows what kind of a person you are, purposely trying to cause conflict. If this topic is read through thoroughly it can be seen I have not risen to your insults just expressed my opinion of which you and a.few others dont agree with or like. Well that's tuff pal because it ain't your way or the highway and as for the talk about banning you are the only one that should be for attempting to cause problems when there isn't any just 2 differing opinioms. Grow up matt and don't bother trying to lay down any more poison about me cos it doesn't bother me at all you are far to predictable in your response and very easy to counter because I am only telling it from a true perspective albeit one you disagree with and see fit to ridicule me personally . Nothing else worth saying to a person like you other than is is an open forum for veryone to express an opinion if you don't like it and cannot accept other people's vies without becoming insulting sarcastic and lairy then you need to grow a pair and move on, Mayne the internet is not for.you . As I said grow up matt.
If you go back and read through this thread (as I have just done), you'll see plenty of places where YOU have disagreed with another persons opinion and become sarcastic, which is the exact same thing you are accusing Matt of.

Maybe you need to "grow up" too.

STIP
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowwot1 »

Knew you would see the wood for the trees eventually matt atta boy! Didn't think you could get anything any more wrong than your moyes revelation but you have proved me wrong scott well donr p. hope you both enjoy the conference with CH and the board. You both crack me up , hilarious.
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

yellowwot1 wrote:Knew you would see the wood for the trees eventually matt atta boy! Didn't think you could get anything any more wrong than your moyes revelation but you have proved me wrong scott well donr p. hope you both enjoy the conference with CH and the board. You both crack me up , hilarious.
can this thread be locked please?

this guy is clearly a troll, or just stupid, probably both
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowwot1 »

Yes lock it, matt you and Scott are defiantly trolls and clearly stupid and dont like losing a debate, I would have thought you would be used to losing stuff by now. It's insult after insult from you 3 as I said hilarious, and clearly your motives are all self obsessed, cheers it's been emotional lol, PMSL at you
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

I've never called you a troll, I've not "lost a debate" as I'm still here debating, and I'm not locking the tread.

Guessing you've looked through and seen you were wrong then.

Never mind, it happens to everybody.

I'm guessing that you aren't going to support the team now we're in the conference then? What a lovely loyal supporter you are then.

STIP
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

yellowwot1 wrote:Yes lock it, matt you and Scott are defiantly trolls and clearly stupid and dont like losing a debate, I would have thought you would be used to losing stuff by now. It's insult after insult from you 3 as I said hilarious, and clearly your motives are all self obsessed, cheers it's been emotional lol, PMSL at you
scott -you are a troll.. :rofl:

funny as f**k. :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468