Cox Resigns

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

So georg I take it your 'partners' are no longer interest in buying the club and if this is the case why are you still here on the Torquay United forum still talking about the past? Also I'm taking your comment of investment a few weeks ago purposely contradicted what the chairman said at the fans forum regarding not getting in anyone's way/ future investment?
Georg

Post by Georg »

When we were invited to advanced and extended discussions elsewhere , our long waning desire to invest in Torquay united became no longer possible. Under certain circumstances it might still happen and weve got a thorough knowledge of everything about the club, what and where to improve grow and build - and the most important thing of getting Football league status back for the town. But its extremely unlikely now and wont happen this side of xmas if ever.
Bristolgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Sir Rodney

Post by Bristolgull »

Agree bleeper, all the talk of the past just doesn't make sense to anyone who is / was genuinely interested in buying a football club. From reading some of this shit just spells out to me someone who is.
1. Trying to make themselves feel better about themselves, feeding an ego
2. Desperate to try and derail hard work of others

If you were interested and didn't succeed would you not just have some pride and walk away rather than spouting shit on forums. Anyone can say we'd successed by investing money, building a squad, working with the community etc etc. It's all so obvious a junior school kid would say the same about a business plan in football.

Just sod off and buy one of these many other clubs you mention. Boring just doesn't do it now. School tomorrow....
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Bristolgull wrote:Agree bleeper, all the talk of the past just doesn't make sense to anyone who is / was genuinely interested in buying a football club. From reading some of this sh*t just spells out to me someone who is.
1. Trying to make themselves feel better about themselves, feeding an ego
2. Desperate to try and derail hard work of others

If you were interested and didn't succeed would you not just have some pride and walk away rather than spouting sh*t on forums. Anyone can say we'd successed by investing money, building a squad, working with the community etc etc. It's all so obvious a junior school kid would say the same about a business plan in football.

Just sod off and buy one of these many other clubs you mention. Boring just doesn't do it now. School tomorrow....
I think they already have with Kelvin Thomas now in advanced talks with Northampton. And unfortunately BristolGull he has the rest of the week off due to half term.. Still a few more days of him posting to endure :lol: