Update for the fans on TUFC site

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Is there a game of bingo going on? :na: :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Yeah, retard bingo. You reel in a moron, then wait for them to call you names and suggest that, far from being **** stupid, they're so far advanced of everyone else that we simply can't keep up.

Cards are £1, if you send me a cheque and let me know how many you want, I'll send them on by return of post.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Pea
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Dale Tonge

Post by Pea »

ferrarilover wrote:Yeah, retard bingo. You reel in a moron, then wait for them to call you names and suggest that, far from being f**king stupid, they're so far advanced of everyone else that we simply can't keep up.

Cards are £1, if you send me a cheque and let me know how many you want, I'll send them on by return of post.

Matt.

It's no fun if you're the only one playing, it'll be like watching Vettel in the F1 all over again!! :whistle:
Pea.
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: aint got 1

Post by yellowwot1 »

Seems like the same replies from the same people all the time u think nobody can see through that you r as naive as CH LOL PMSL
Pea
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Pea »

But he can string a literate sentence together. :lol:
Pea.
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowwot1 »

you think that's funny, not half as funny as your favourite player lol get a life
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowwot1 »

Oh and by the way Matt regarding your message below, you started it and your insults long before me. Glad I have exposed you and your buddies on here for what you all are liars and fools. Shame nobody had the balls to do it before I came along I definitely won't let u get away with the bullshit you spout so regularly. So carry on you look like a fool, you are a fool, hilarious
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowwot1 »

Yeah, retard bingo. You reel in a moron, then wait for them to call you names and suggest that, far from being f**king stupid, they're so far advanced of everyone else that we simply can't keep up.

Cards are £1, if you send me a cheque and let me know how many you want, I'll send them on by return of p
Total crap, as he
and his buddies know....you are a complete knob, hilarious
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

yellowwot1 wrote:Oh and by the way Matt regarding your message below, you started it and your insults long before me. Glad I have exposed you and your buddies on here for what you all are liars and fools. Shame nobody had the balls to do it before I came along I definitely won't let u get away with the bullshit you spout so regularly. So carry on you look like a fool, you are a fool, hilarious
Yellowwot1 - Scott explained in great detail and with great patience why Chris Hargreaves was right not to do any interviews after the Dagenham match - i.e. because he would have said things that would have got him into trouble. Let me put it another way - how many times did Alex Ferguson refuse to speak to the Press or TV after matches? And he's not the only example of a Premier manager who refuses to talk to anyone after particular matches. Then there's Mourinho - he comes out and says stupid things and he's now facing a hefty fine. You know what? He gets paid slightly more than Hargreaves - Chris can't afford hefty fines.

By far the majority of Forum users are not (quote) 'liars and fools'. We don't all agree which is good for discussion and occasional arguments but on the whole we respect each other's views. Most of the postings are sensible and/or amusing but there is the odd poster who is a total prat. I'll leave other Forum users to decide which category you fall into ....... :-/
Oh, and by the way - I am not a 'buddie' of either Scott or Matt or any other Forum members.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Agree Tommo lad. I've chatted to Matt on a number of occasions at matches although I don't really know him but he's always a gentleman. When I first joined the forum I got into arguments with him thinks have worked out so that it's ok now. I can be aggressive and post things exactly as they appear to me in my head and often that gets peoples backs up and quite rightly so a lot of the time but once you have a chance to think I've often apologised. If you come on a forum with really strong views then I know from personal experience that people will not like it and you'll get abuse and stick but I've lasted 3 years on here on and off and if you can just reign in your anger and frustration with folk a bit I'm sure you'll last even longer.

You've had some valid points on other threads and are very direct which suits me and I'm sure you'll be fine on here if you can ignore some things, some posts and some people. Most members are decent folk and very fair and that includes Matt as I've no reason to believe differently and they can brush off things quite easily and are very patient so. If you can't ignore some posters then you'll end up kicking off every 5 minutes like i used to (and still do often) and believe me, it's not good for you.

Good luck yellow!!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

The forum needs members with different personalities, it's why it's enjoyable to contribute and browse through. Some people will see personal name calling and abuse as too far but we're all adults here (well physically, may not be mentally .. Andy haha). People say what they think because it's their right to do so but regarding CH I think he was justified in not speaking straight after the D&G game because of the win on Monday.

We should all focus on tomorrow now and stop worrying about something that happened last week. It's done.
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

There you are Yellowwot1 - read the last two postings. Good examples of postings that make sense .. :clap:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Gazzableedsgull wrote:The forum needs members with different personalities, it's why it's enjoyable to contribute and browse through. Some people will see personal name calling and abuse as too far but we're all adults here (well physically, may not be mentally .. Andy haha). People say what they think because it's their right to do so but regarding CH I think he was justified in not speaking straight after the D&G game because of the win on Monday.

We should all focus on tomorrow now and stop worrying about something that happened last week. It's done.
Ga ga, :~D
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

yellowwot1 wrote:Oh and by the way Matt regarding your message below, you started it and your insults long before me. Glad I have exposed you and your buddies on here for what you all are liars and fools. Shame nobody had the balls to do it before I came along I definitely won't let u get away with the bullshit you spout so regularly. So carry on you look like a fool, you are a fool, hilarious
:rofl:

"You started it"

This guy cannot be for real. Can he? No one's this stupid, not in real life.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Pea
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Pea »

yellowwot1 wrote:you think that's funny, not half as funny as your favourite player lol get a life

Oh God, I've returned to primary school with the scorned five year olds. :-/ Perhaps spend a little more time growing up before playing with the big boys eh? :-D
Pea.