What Are You Listening To?

General chat about anything else goes here.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

l love listening to this in the car. i wasnt ever going to post it, because of that bloody programme glee, after they got their mucky little paws on it :@ , it wasnt quite the same for a while. if you ever played it or mentioned it, it became "that song from glee". it deserves a heluva lot more plaudits and recognition than that!

b0ll0cks to glee, why should they spoil it for everybody -

loves it - :'(
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

now, come on, be honest lads, who out of us plays this whilst driving around town :) -

[youtube]ye8KvYKn9-0[/youtube]

just me again eh, lying buggers! :no:

got the best of bond compilation, most are cracking toons, then some of the newer ones got really crap. :|
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

this is awesome in the car, crank it up and feel the force ( even if it is the dark side) -

[youtube]hNv5sPu0C1E[/youtube]

playing it whilst driving along the dual carriageway, went to overtake someone, just as i went past, darth vader impression, "i have you now". :~D chuckles as driving away.

i am such a child. :Oops: :)
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

:clap: :lol:

Best thing you've posted on this thread chunks! :-D
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

and, whats been wrong with some of the tunes until now? :~D dont tell me you dont like the blues brothers, everybody like the blues brothers. :|

i keep playing that beatles, joan jett, cypress hill, house of pain mix that i put on page 25, i usually hate that sort of thing but im bleddy well addicted to it, i even quite like the video. who the hell thought to put that lot together, a twisted genius.

anyway, because of the song i put at the top of the page, sorry folks but i just cant resist putting on this version -

[youtube]ItGo-Rq9pwc[/youtube]
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

An old favourite of mine for a kick off

and to finish a song from the latest album and of the highest order

http://www.youtube/watch?v=9KmYFY5oOvM
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

The last link doesn't work for some reason but it is STONE from the new ALICE IN CHAINS cd.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

you mean this?

[youtube]9KmYFY5oOvM[/youtube]
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:goodpost: :lol:

Thanks for that chunky lad! :-D
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Chunky, how do you post videos off youtube on here like the ones you have done. You know, the ones that you can see and you just click to play?
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

louis has done a bit in the help and support section which told me how to do it, here -

http://forum.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3721

you just copy and paste the link -

then you delete most of it off! you delete from the beginning to the = like this -

HNtBphqE_LA

then either side of the little code thats left you type in these -

[youtube]????????[/youtube]

then you get this -

[youtube]HNtBphqE_LA[/youtube]

:-D
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Andy will never figure that out.

He's thick as shit

:) :-D

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Scott Brehaut wrote:Andy will never figure that out.

He's thick as sh*t

:) :-D

Hey, I've got a BSc in Animal Management & Welfare so technically i'm a qualified scientist so do one snailboy!! :na: :lol:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

have you tried it yet andy?

anyway, heres one i had on loud in the car earlier, quality of the video isnt great but its nearest to the song i could find.

[youtube]1aBrGH4bx00[/youtube]

check out that dancing. :~D
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

also had this belting out today, one extreme to the other -

[youtube]OJPe3SH9uKk[/youtube]