Blue Square Premier next season

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Don't say 'i told you so' on here diamondgirl. I said 'i told you so' and it didn't go down well to say the least, in fact James Blunt was more popular on that night than I. :)

I think i got away with it although i hope Scott still doesn't hold the view that i want Torquay to lose. If that were the case i'd be a happy man right now as we lose every week and not the usual miserable tw*t i am. :lol:

(Joking Scott ;-) )
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Ha ha made me laugh Austrian. Bit like Basil Fawlty. "I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it" :lol:
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

I make the following allegation:

Diamondgirl = austrianandygull

Both of them say "I told you so", and I bet both love Torquay losing

Come on, admit it, you are the same person

I KNEW Andy had split personalities

;-)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I do but one of them definately isn't a woman!!!

I'm not THAT weird. :-/

:lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Have you ever seen Diamondgirl & Austrian in the same room at the same time?
No, I thought not. :O
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

diamondgirl wrote:Have you ever seen Diamondgirl & Austrian in the same room at the same time?
No, I thought not. :O

lucky diamondgirl thats what I say...................
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

lucy6lucy wrote:Quite simply we are going down, we need a miracle to get us out of this mess

Pissed off big time
Still far worse teams in the league, utter tosh :devil:
FishGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Downes

Post by FishGull »

we certainly could go down if we don't sort ourselves out! I hope Knill can give them all a rocket up their backside which is what I think they need. Players like Bodin have the quality to do very well and perform at our level if they can be bothered to put the effort in and show some heart. We need to want to survive if we are to do so and at the moment we are not showing any levels of determination. :slap:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

FishGull wrote:we certainly could go down if we don't sort ourselves out! I hope Knill can give them all a rocket up their backside which is what I think they need. Players like Bodin have the quality to do very well and perform at our level if they can be bothered to put the effort in and show some heart. We need to want to survive if we are to do so and at the moment we are not showing any levels of determination. :slap:

Ooooooh FishGull ( superb name by the way ) :-D You can't say that on here as you are likely to get lynched. :~D

I agree though that he has had a shocker this season and he should say sorry but in a couple of the last 5 or so games Billy cannot be accused of lacking affort and heart but overall over the course of the season you'd be correct. :)