2016/17 SEASON TICKET AND MATCH ADMISSION PRICES ANNOUNCED

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

I think that's fair. £200 is a bargain price without losing any vital cashflow coming in at the gates throughout the season, which ticket sharing would do.

£15 to stand on the popside is a pretty good price in this day and age as well.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
Dan_gulls
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Luke young

Post by Dan_gulls »

Do you know if you have to take some sort of I.D when ordering the new card to prove who you are
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

Dan_gulls wrote:Do you know if you have to take some sort of I.D when ordering the new card to prove who you are
Could someone tell/show me where this bit about having a photo ID for season tickets came from, as I can't remember reading it anywhere?
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Dan_gulls wrote:Do you know if you have to take some sort of I.D when ordering the new card to prove who you are
:) click the link in the opening post, read the article, it does say you will need to supply passport sized photo graphs.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

forevertufc wrote: :) click the link in the opening post, read the article, it does say you will need to supply passport sized photo graphs.
Thanks for that, completely missed it the first time!
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Depending on how things pan out with the prospective new owners (we don't even know if contracts have been signed yet), I shall be purchasing season tickets for myself and my grandson. This season we have paid at the turnstiles but who wouldn't take advantage at these new prices? However, and this is where I'm going to be a bit controversial - I think the prices are too low. We're being told that the playing budget for next season is to be the same, or similar, as this season - i.e. amongst the lowest playing budgets in the league. Even if the tickets were priced at £230 or £240, they would be a big saving on this season but would give the club a little more leeway financially. I just hope whoever has come up with this scheme has done their sums right.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

To be fair it is only rumours about the playing budget at the moment.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

PhilGull wrote:To be fair it is only rumours about the playing budget at the moment.
Yes - that's true. I'm not being critical of whoever made the decision. I just feel that if the season tickets had been priced at, say, £230, we would still have thought it was a bargain price at a tenner a match. I have no idea how many season tickets are usually sold, but say it is 500. 500 tickets at an extra £30 would generate £15,000 which could mean the club would be in a position to offer 15 players an extra £1000 on their contracts. Very simplistic I know, but I hope the Board isn't being too generous with this too-good-to-refuse offer. :|
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

tomogull wrote: Yes - that's true. I'm not being critical of whoever made the decision. I just feel that if the season tickets had been priced at, say, £230, we would still have thought it was a bargain price at a tenner a match. I have no idea how many season tickets are usually sold, but say it is 500. 500 tickets at an extra £30 would generate £15,000 which could mean the club would be in a position to offer 15 players an extra £1000 on their contracts. Very simplistic I know, but I hope the Board isn't being too generous with this too-good-to-refuse offer. :|
Nothing stopping you paying the extra £30 Tomo. ;-)
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Paid for mine today just hope my faith in the club holds out and Nicho is still here.
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

Will be getting mine once Nicho is confirmed!
samuel
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: colin bettany

Post by samuel »

We sold 563 season tickets last year. At £280 that's £157,640. We need to sell 789 at £200 to make £157,800.
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

samuel wrote:We sold 563 season tickets last year. At £280 that's £157,640. We need to sell 789 at £200 to make £157,800.
Last years £280 was only for the Popside. Bench and Family Stand tickets would have been considerably more.
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

samuel wrote:We sold 563 season tickets last year. At £280 that's £157,640. We need to sell 789 at £200 to make £157,800.
:lol:

and i suppose they were all adult ones then.......
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

If the land deal falls through and GI pull out of the sale this could well put the club in peril. Either way I won't be renewing until the situation becomes more transparrent.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com