SINGING SECTION!!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

regiment0609 wrote:whoa !! phone is ringing, now, will anyone answer the damn thing ?!?!?!?.........................................
WOO-HOO !!! i have tickets !! well, i think i have, but the guy taking my order sounded half asleep, so here's hoping !!!

i asked for £36 tickets right behind the "singing section" and when i pressed for a definite answer of if i would get tickets in requested block (FAM206 or WU204), the answer was "hopefully, yeah". after yesterday, i guess i should just be hoping me, my mate and my 8yr old are sitting together !!

Beam Me Up !!

@ Eirik - yeah, that number looks right mate.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

That's the one I called mate. although I can't verify the code you're using.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
huddersfieldgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by huddersfieldgull »

Great! After constantly dialling and redialling this morning (after 4 hours of it yesterday!), the phone finally connecting (it did that twice yesterday too) and SOMEONE ACTUALLY ANSWERING! (did not happen yesterday) I happily buy a ticket! No problem paying for delivery the £5 is a lot cheaper than the 600 mile round trip to Torquay!

Was feeing quite pleased until I checked back in here to find that the singing section has been organised. But they wont swap sections over the phone, DOH!

Ah well at least I will be there.
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Parry »

This is fantastic news, theres still questions unanswered, like why have families been split up, but at least it's a step in the right direction.
SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kee

Post by SantaCruzScotty »

GOT MY TICKETS!!!!
Guy was a bit of a douche though.
Really slow and sounded grumpy!

At the end i asked "Can you repeat what i ordered"
he sort of huphed but then said soemthing about
section 5 signing section just behind the goal.

Recorded delivery... COYY
Torquay Till I Die!
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Changing my tickets at some point today then!
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

So if the fans who want to exchange their ticket to go in the signing section...can I change mine and go on by the dugouts- instead of being forced yesterday to go opposite them?
tommyg
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by tommyg »

regiment0609 wrote: WOO-HOO !!! i have tickets !! well, i think i have, but the guy taking my order sounded half asleep, so here's hoping !!!

i asked for £36 tickets right behind the "singing section" and when i pressed for a definite answer of if i would get tickets in requested block (FAM206 or WU204), the answer was "hopefully, yeah". after yesterday, i guess i should just be hoping me, my mate and my 8yr old are sitting together !!

Beam Me Up !!

@ Eirik - yeah, that number looks right mate.
I thought you couldn't choose what block you want unless you're in the Singers Section? I assumed that if you pay £36 you get lumbered in the corner until that bit sells out and then they move inwards to the upper tier. My head hurts. Not sure where to sit. I'd like to with the singers but don't want to be too close to the front.
UpminsterGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by UpminsterGull »

NOt sure waht to do now.
Want to be in singing / standing section but not the seats close to front as view is poor.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

I don't think the view from there will be anything like as bad as some are suggesting so personally it doesn't worry me.
Dave

huddersfieldgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by huddersfieldgull »

tommyg wrote:
I thought you couldn't choose what block you want unless you're in the Singers Section? I assumed that if you pay £36 you get lumbered in the corner until that bit sells out and then they move inwards to the upper tier. My head hurts. Not sure where to sit. I'd like to with the singers but don't want to be too close to the front.

I was able to choose behind the goal when I asked for £36 pound tickets on the phone. As stated before though the guy sounded asleep/bored/annoyed so fingers crossed I get what I asked for.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

tommyg wrote: I thought you couldn't choose what block you want unless you're in the Singers Section? I assumed that if you pay £36 you get lumbered in the corner until that bit sells out and then they move inwards to the upper tier. My head hurts. Not sure where to sit. I'd like to with the singers but don't want to be too close to the front.
exactly what i thought, and i specifically asked to be behind the singing section as i definitely don't want to be in the corner, but the guy dealing with my request didn't sound like he was at the races. i know the boys and girls have a lot on, but i'd like to think my request was in some way registered, cos i will be REALLY p***ed if i get tickets in the corner.

like huddersfield gull said, at least i'll be there, so i can stop stressing about all the nonsense in getting a ticket (assuming the damn things arrive in time of course !!!)
Brady

I Wish I Was There
SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kee

Post by SantaCruzScotty »

The popside is basicaly right near the same level as the playing field (If your at the front)
So i dont get why people are worrying about the view, yes, its a life time opertunity, but theres no diffrence from first step in popside and first row at OT
To be sitting at the front will be amazing! Where ever i stand/sit, i wont regret it what so ever!
Torquay Till I Die!
JamieE
First Regular
First Regular

Post by JamieE »

I went to Anfield last season for a Europa League game with my Liverpool supporting mates, we sat 7 rows from the front and the view was fine.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

The one I spoke to was called Mark, to be fair to him it must be tiresome and repetitive. As long as he took my order down correctly and I receive my tickets I don;t care how grumpy he is :)
Dave