Volunteer work

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tattooedjackass
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Volunteer work

Post by tattooedjackass »

Hey been a while away for me but back and looking forward to the new season, one thing I was wondering is do the club take on volunteers to do work and generally help out around the club? I get a lot of days off after doing my shift and find I have a lot of time on my hands and would love to help out around the club (unpaid of course), would anyone here know if they do or could point me in the right direction to find out, cheers in advance.
My Life To Live!
COYY
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Have a word with Andrew Candy I'm sure he could advise you.
Rach
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Rach »

tattooedjackass wrote:Hey been a while away for me but back and looking forward to the new season, one thing I was wondering is do the club take on volunteers to do work and generally help out around the club? I get a lot of days off after doing my shift and find I have a lot of time on my hands and would love to help out around the club (unpaid of course), would anyone here know if they do or could point me in the right direction to find out, cheers in advance.
I currently volunteer for them on match days but I'm sure they will advertise on the website if they need anyone else.
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Hi,
If you would like to make contact with me on 01803 328666 or email me at [email protected] we can discuss some of the help that I am looking for. It is not all glamorous but you will feel part of the Club. Please let me know what you can do i.e. painting and anything you don't want to do and what days you have some spare time.
Thank you for the offer of help.
Regards,
Andrew
tattooedjackass
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by tattooedjackass »

Sent you an email Andy thanks everyone else
My Life To Live!
COYY