Craig Easton

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Craig Easton

Post by hector »

Have I missed this? Apologies if so but I did not realise he had signed for us. I knew he was on trial but according to wiki (unreliable at times, I know) it seems to suggest he signed a year contract during May.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Do you not think we'd have a thread on it, we even have threads on whether members prefer cats or tables.

I'm very much afraid that, once again, Wiki has been used for evil. On the plus side, if he does sign, we already have a thread, cheers Hec!

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

ferrarilover wrote:Do you not think we'd have a thread on it, we even have threads on whether members prefer cats or tables.

I'm very much afraid that, once again, Wiki has been used for evil. On the plus side, if he does sign, we already have a thread, cheers Hec!

Matt.
That thread was a work of genius and I feel as if I have a better understanding of the world after taking part in that discussion. How dare you.
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
SteveDeckchair
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Sir Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by SteveDeckchair »

ferrari & cat lover wrote:.... we even have threads on whether members prefer cats or tables.

Matt.
stevegull wrote: That thread was a work of genius and I feel as if I have a better understanding of the world after taking part in that discussion. How dare you.
I concur!

Thought provoking debate that actually made me realise that there are some valid uses for cats.

However, not what you get up to Matt..........
Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeer.
clemy1989
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Wroe

Post by clemy1989 »

There must be some people in the know ie dave and a few other who can shed some light on this. Good signing if it is a done deal in my opinion. Would be good to see midfield options of morris, stevens, lathrope (if he signs) mansell, craig and easton. I can't see eunan being here but you never know he may stay and review things in january.
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

According to the Herald, Martin Ling is still keen to bring Craig Easton in, particularly if EOK moves on, but it seems that even if that doesn't happen he would still like to sign him. I guess from the club's point of view there is not much point in paying him through the summer months and thereby "wasting" valuable money in the budget so provided Easton is happy to wait I would think the club will offer him a new deal starting in July when the players return to training.

I hope we can get something sorted as he would, in my opinion, be a quality addition to our squad.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I saw that too, CP. I also think it'd be a quality signing, I hadn't thought about the 'saving money' part, hopefully he doesn't get his head turned elsewhere though!
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

I see he (Easton) has confirmed (via Twitter, where else!) that he hasn't had an "official" offer from us yet, which suggests, to me at least, that Lingy has told him that he wants to bring him back and will be back in touch with a formal offer in time.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

The conversation went thus:

David Yule (a random stalker fan): Did you get a contract with Torquay?

Craig Easton: Not had an official offer yet.

DY: They must be mad. You gave your all for the Orient, wish you were back.

CE: It's not that, it's just that I'm waiting on it, but there should be one. Cheers though mate.

Interestingly, in the above reenactment, I was forced to amend (introduce) the punctuation to the Tweets of the fan, but not of the player; what a refreshing change.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"