Rumour or fact? James Crole

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Don't think it's lack of quality, maybe he's not up to the fitness levels or doesn't have the work rate or attitude required or doesn't follow instructions , but does seem strange when he was rated a quality finisher and being rated as worthy of a first team call up by some Cardiff fans. At least have him on the bench or is he injured or what ? It is very frustrating when the club doesn't tell us anything !!
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Having said that neither is Tope up to fitness levels but he's still featured , don't think he has started a single match for Sutton, seems to have been on the bench virtually every game and got 20 minutes
max.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

A 19 year old loanee with U23 potential seeking proper mens football can only be viewed as a gamble. To.play in front of a real crowd, with the pressure to perform that goes with that is something some can handle and some cant. As for Trope being taken off Gary says he plays across the line rather than coming from deep. Which is code for he did not do his defensive work and let Cameron have room to roam. In other words he did not follow instructions. I don't see a lot in Trope, but as its just an opinion, I stand to be corrected.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

MellowYellow wrote: 06 Feb 2023, 14:30 I don't see a lot in Trope, but as its just an opinion, I stand to be corrected.
I think I see something that you could be corrected on..
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
TerryTorq
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tommy Northcott

Post by TerryTorq »

MellowYellow wrote: 06 Feb 2023, 14:30 A 19 year old loanee with U23 potential seeking proper mens football can only be viewed as a gamble. To.play in front of a real crowd, with the pressure to perform that goes with that is something some can handle and some cant. As for Trope being taken off Gary says he plays across the line rather than coming from deep. Which is code for he did not do his defensive work and let Cameron have room to roam. In other words he did not follow instructions. I don't see a lot in Trope, but as its just an opinion, I stand to be corrected.
About 5 years ago, I went to watch a minor league game being played on a back pitch at Watford's Training Ground. I asked one of the staff about a game that was in progress and was told it was an U18 or U21 (I can't remember which) between Watford and Sheffield Wednesday. There were 100 people watching and it could have been on any playing field in the country. The gulf between this and the National League is enormous.