Are you going Accrington

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.

Who's going to Accrington

Poll ended at 22 Nov 2013, 22:03

YES
27%
NO
54%
YES, but only if I take my own loo roll
No votes
NO, I just can't justify entering hell
19%

Total votes: 26

Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

If anyone's going through the Somerset area for the game i'd be happy to tag along and contribute fuel money ... other than that i have no chance of getting to this one not driving myself!

Credit and love to the brave Gulls who will go up!!!

Miracles can happen!
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I'm really up for this one now! COME ON !!!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Yesterday has gone now and as it looks like Knill plans his team selections week to week with no thought of long term progress then we can now as fans take it a game at a time and try and make a difference where possible. We need to be looking at winning up there if we're honest.

Can't wait now and i'm not going to let Accrington being a total rotting carcass dampen my spirits!

COME ON LADS!!! MASSIVE EFFORT FOR THIS AND GET IN THE ZONE FOR GARGS!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
WYGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Ian Twitchin

Post by WYGull »

Would offer you a lift from BoS Robiberto22 but travelling up the night before and staying over.
MidDevon
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by MidDevon »

I will be there

Accrington are a hard working and well drilled team, so hard working that I am predicting an easy win for the home side.....Chesterfield were so much fitter than us yesterday and I fear Accrington will just steamroll our pathetic team of pretenders....even so I will be chearing on those Torquay players who turn up...and maybe Accrington will have a bad day, we will get lucky and come away itch a point
Last edited by MidDevon on 17 Nov 2013, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

WYGull wrote:Would offer you a lift from BoS Robiberto22 but travelling up the night before and staying over.
No worries mate! got my lift sorted - going up with my Wigan supporting mates and getting train form Wigan to Accy ! So count me in!

Can't wait till i regret it :lol:
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...