Barnet v Torquay United - 30/3/12

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Huge, Huge result tonight. That would, in the past, have ended up in a defeat and doubts entering all our minds but it's an ugly win and thats all that counts!!!!!! Well done the lads. Now we can start to believe in a miracle. Season of consolidation that turns into a promotion season!!! How good is that?? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :na: :na: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Oblivion!!!!
tattooedjackass
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by tattooedjackass »

So bloody happy right now!!!
My Life To Live!
COYY
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Gullscorer wrote:Two more wins and two draws (eight points) will guarantee us a play-off place..

I think the playoff spot has been secured with tonights win! :lol:
Lucy
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Well done everyone, what a massive 3 points. Huge credit to 556 travelling supporters too, tremendous effort.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

this county is ours, we're Torquay united, this county is ours!
still keeping the faith
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Get in!!! 6 more games!
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
Wisconsin_gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mr Chappell

Post by Wisconsin_gull »

Dinger will treat the lads to jellied eel and mash on the way home!
Massive!
At the kerb halt - look right - look left -look right again - if all clear quick march!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

bixieupnorth wrote:this county is ours, we're Torquay united, this county is ours!

WHAT?! :-/ What does this mean Bix? :-/
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
exilegull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by exilegull »

Brilliant - listened to the 1st half on gulls player but then was away from internet access and just arrived home. Never thought we would get 3 points after the first half performance.

I still think we need 4 wins from 6 now.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Hey Steve, hope you had a good day last saturday at Plainmoor. I saw your name in the programme and heard your name read out on the PA. I bet you were cursing after the first hour thinking 'why did i choose to come to THIS game!' . I pretty much felt the same thing mate but it all worked out in the end.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

Uhly ugly win tonight but golly gosh am i buzzing at mo!! Had to dig deep at times and bobby had to pull off a few smart saves especially in the first half but another massive 3 points on the board!!

Another great atmosphere again tonight (best fans in the country, i think so??!) and the boys have done us proud again!!

Was pleased to see morris get a good reception when he came on, especially after what happened last game. And to be fair to the lad, when he came on he was everywhere and didnt put a foot wrong, definitely shut a few of the boo boys up!!

Up the gulls!!

C
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Over to you Shrewsbury & Crawley. That was a massive 3 points. How we managed to win I'll never know, however I'll take it. Congrats to everyone connected with TUFC tonght, huge following for a friday night and so glad you're going home seeing the Gulls go marching on.

MARTIN LINGS YELLOW ARMY!!!
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

Wednesday and blades have been singing this city is ours as they switch places this season, we can sing it when we're top team in Devon next season!
still keeping the faith
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

bixieupnorth wrote:this county is ours, we're Torquay united, this county is ours!

Interesting, Bixie.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread ... 2-Maradona" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com