Martin Ling for England!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Martin Ling for England!

Post by cambgull »

Have just been reading this and the guy makes some very good points but it's the final paragraph that sticks out the most.

https://apps.facebook.com/theguardian/f ... news.reads
If only there was somebody around who could organise a side to frustrate, say, the reigning world and European champions and then nick a goal from a set-play to pull off an improbable 1-0 win.
LINGY FOR ENGLAND! :lol:
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

I just wish those Cambridge fans had stuck around, telling us all how rubbish he is how their new bloke is loads better and Cambridge would finish higher etc. 12th, or TweLOLfth in BLOLue SquaROFLe PROFLemieROFL

Cheers lads. 2-0.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Ling for England!? Have a day off will ya! He knows what he's doing and is an honest bloke. Not attributes required to be boss of England i'm afraid. If he DID the job though i would be crying in my beer as it would mean England might actually play as a team and win something. Oh the horror!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

austrianandygull wrote:Ling for England!? Have a day off will ya! He knows what he's doing and is an honest bloke. Not attributes required to be boss of England i'm afraid. If he DID the job though i would be crying in my beer as it would mean England might actually play as a team and win something. Oh the horror!
You wouldn't want them doing that when they're playing Austria..! =D
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Must admit I was a bit concerned that Abramovich might come calling,, PAH !!