team of the week

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

team of the week

Post by bixieupnorth »

i see eunan and Ellis in league two team of the week again!

imagine how happy we'd be if mr ling won motm for march?! so far so good!
still keeping the faith
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Just goes to show that however much the league prgramme and others ignore us as "lil ole torquay, doesn't do any harm to anyone lets ignore them". We will slip under the radar and all these yelowfull players will lift us quietly into league one. Just how good can we get.
Roll on up the yellow brick road. Cooommmmmmmeeeee onnnnnn yoooooooYelllloooowwwwwwsssssss!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Jesus GG, i've just had a bloody seizure looking at all that lot! :lol: Glad to see Eunan and Mark in there and i'm doubly glad to see Eunan notch a goal. I think if there are any aspects of his game that could improve it is his scoring ratio but i'm only nitpicking. Hope Lingy does see March through and ends up with MOTM again.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Thoroughly deserved! well done lads! :-D
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Have we had more in TOTW than anyone else? We seem to have at least one every week.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

we should be having at least 2 in every week. we are the Gulls
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843