Where is our drummer?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

austrianandygull wrote:Cheers Matt, is that 'awayday' as in the TUFC fans forum member 'awayday'? Are they one and the same? It's a shame that drums aren't permitted in some grounds by miserable bastards. So long as cemtex isn't concealed then i don't see the harm in letting one in.
I did wonder if we could ask Achmed. he can take in a drum without drum sticks. He only needs his bones and as long as we ask him to leave the semtex at home.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

I could put the drum in a rucksack, and as soon as I am questionned do a runner and see how far I get before the police shoot me.
lovinthatsurf
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: mansell

Post by lovinthatsurf »

not worth the vaz?? is that vajazzle paul?? lol
in vino veritas
fallaces sunt rerum species
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Surely in this technological era there is a sort of electronic drum pad someone could fetch into the ground with a pair of speakers so no need for the real thing?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

austrianandygull wrote:Surely in this technological era there is a sort of electronic drum pad someone could fetch into the ground with a pair of speakers so no need for the real thing?
Who`s gunna carry the car battery to power it?