THAT Song...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

A J wrote:Dont we sing FC St Pauli's 'We Love You' as well? - which has a few more lyrics :)
Like this right.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Formerly known as forevertufc
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

A J wrote:Dont we sing FC St Pauli's 'We Love You' as well? - which has a few more lyrics :)
Yes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIEy1opTWLQ(0:00 - 0:20).......................
kingsgull wrote:and Depeche Modes "just cant get enough"....
................and yes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow4i_gLjrvE(0:00 - 0:20) =D ;-)
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

Believe it or not Fonda, it is one of the songs that the drummer doesn't start, it is normally the Yellow Army that start it and I / Louis join in. It is not one we can start, unlike the "Every where we go" chant.
markw
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by markw »

I too hated it at first, but must admit it sounded good on Monday, probably because everyone seemed to join in, would have been different had that not been the case. Would love to hear it echoing around plainmoor , but only if it was being sung by the majority.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Fonda - don't leave us again so soon. The forum is all the more poorer for your prolonged absence. I think you owe us all an explanation.
Daft formations, bizarre hero worship for fringe players - they just don't make posts like that anymore. Please don't go.