Jude-Boyd On The Double For March!

TUFC news in one place so you don’t miss a thing.
TorquayFans.com

Jude-Boyd On The Double For March!

Post by TorquayFans.com »

Arkell Jude-Boyd has received recognition for his form and goals during March, with the Yellow Army voting him as the Club’s BVEC Player of the Month & Goal of the Month Winner. Image Since arriving on loan from QPR at the start of February, the young defender has gone straight into the first eleven, establishing himself as an ever-present in the side since his loan switch, and after claiming the February award the defender has been named as the BVEC Player of the Month for March, as well as seeing his goal against Weymouth win the Goal of the Month prize. With the March BVEC Player of the Month award seeing the Yellow Army again vote in their numbers, the supporters were unanimous, with the 21-year-old topping the poll by quite a margin in both polls. Image   Arkell was presented with both his awards earlier this week following on from his opening goal against Truro on Monday night in United’s 2-1 win in Gloucester, and had this to say about his double win:- “It’s an amazing feeling to not only win one but both awards, and being welcomed in by the fans and my team mates has really helped me settle in and play my game. Downesy has allowed me to play with freedom, so I give the credit to him as not many managers would allow me to do that, but I feel it has allowed me to express myself out on the pitch.” “The Yellow Army have been great not only to me but the whole team home & away, and we couldn’t ask for better support as it really does help and make the difference. We know they can continue to help push us on going into these last three games of the season and help us finish strongly.” Congratulations, Arkell! TUAFC would like to thank BVEC to continuing their sponsorship of the Club’s monthly player award for 2023/24, and the Club would also like to place on record its thanks to all supporters that took the time to register their votes online. Image BVEC is one of the South West’s leading residential and commercial electrical contractors. To obtain a quote, or submit an enquiry, call 01803 390841 or visit their website HERE.The post Jude-Boyd On The Double For March! first appeared on Torquay United.

Source: https://torquayunited.com/jude-boyd-on- ... for-march/