Bath City v Torquay United Sat 13th April 3pm

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Our Bench is Lovett, Booth, Thomas and Wellington.
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gloomy Gull »

How many times have we been caught out trying to let a ball go out for a goal kick? 😤
Just get rid of the f**king ball !!!!!
UnitedinDevon
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by UnitedinDevon »

Having made the trip, very disappointed today

No fight or passion to win that

Taunton now know a draw Vs us and 2 wins will get us above them no matter what we do v HW

Shameful display today
Minneapolisgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour

Post by Minneapolisgull »

It really is looking good with other results going against us.
Need to pull one out of the bag tuesday night.
BigDave
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by BigDave »

Minneapolisgull wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 17:35 It really is looking good with other results going against us.
Need to pull one out of the bag tuesday night.
Good - for whom?
Minneapolisgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour

Post by Minneapolisgull »

BigDave wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 18:42 Good - for whom?

In my misery it was meant to read IT IS REALLY NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR TORQUAY
Apologies for the confusion
I think we don't win Tues it curtains.
The end to the miserable season ever
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

Positives from today, the yellow army who were totally amazing,the rest of it was worse than hopeless, if the team are on their coach and wondering whether they deserve their wages, you do not, perhaps boyd and Hall and archer for his non stop game, the rest of you were should collect your P45's, because no matter what league we are in next season I do not want to see to you in a Torquay shirt. we lacked belief, confidence, interest or ability. What was tomlinson doing and not for the first time this season failing to put a ball safe and look how that turned out. Stobbs, has lost his early season pace and looked like he wanted to be anywhere but twerton today. Ash cannot play as a stand alone forward, Archer has the confidence of youth but no footballing brain but he seems to get a little better each game.
I wished we had stayed at home and saved our legs for Tuesday because Taunton will be up for it.
You so called players do not deserve the support of the fans , you are a disgrace.
Pissed off from Culmstock.
york_gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by york_gull »

Bottom line, if we don’t win Tuesday night we don’t deserve to stay up.
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Stobbs hasn't been interested all season, I remember his pre season interview " This is a nice place , I quite fancy playing my football down here"
Best winger in the league says Aaron , what a joke! Time to show it Jack .
United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by United62 »

Another day on the road to watch yet another gutless performance by our so-called 'professional' team. What a crock of s**t they are. No passion. No fight. No hope.

I have lost countless hours of sleep this last week with myriad permutations spinning around in my head. I cannot believe how inept the performance was I witnessed today. Lost count of the 'passes' that went astray... we're supposed to be a professional team, that useless bunch that took to the field today (with only a few exceptions) should be investigated by the police for fraud.

Then you hear that our superstar striker Jarvis can't play because he has bruises! wtf! Show some balls man and earn your wages. ALL of you...show some backbone. Some desire. Some passion. This club really doesn't deserve the support it gets.

I've supported this club for longer than I care to remember, and I have never felt so low as I feel this evening. Just want this sh!tshow of a season to be over and done with.

How can a club that you love so much make you feel this bad.
''I was born under the Mini Stand....''
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Just one win needed - I think we will get a totally different performance on Tuesday night.
Observer
Trialist
Trialist
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by Observer »

desperado wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 19:33 Stobbs hasn't been interested all season, I remember his pre season interview " This is a nice place , I quite fancy playing my football down here"
Best winger in the league says Aaron , what a joke! Time to show it Jack .
You must have been watching the games with your eyes closed 😂
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

Disappointing game. We were poor but Bath were not much better and had we upped it 10% we might have got something. I got to the game late and didn’t realise the lack of a subs bench. If they can somehow raise their game for one of the two matches remaining we might have a chance to stay up but it’s all very depressing and this club needs a total clear out. Players look uninterested but I have some sympathy when your hard efforts are being undermined by lack of professionalism (further 1pt deducted). If my employer acted in the same way I would probably think sod this too. I’m out.
Fans booing the players knowing everything that has gone on this season are frankly idiots.
TUST #324
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

torregull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by torregull »

All it needed was one half-decent "impact sub", up front to produce bit of magic to take home a point but the subs bench was;not for the first time this season,totally inadequate for such an important game.Lets hope Jarvis and Dawson are ready and willing to play on Tuesday, and we have at least a couple of options on the bench.