Ross Marshall

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
davethegull2
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Dave Caldwell

Ross Marshall

Post by davethegull2 »

Disgrace for a footballer. Get the twunt gone. I've no doubt he did that on purpose. Should be stacking shelves in Tescos. Can we fire him for gross misconduct? At least fine him the rest of his contract and tell him to feckoff.
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

Tesco's will not want him!
JimNichol'sdog
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by JimNichol'sdog »

That's an insult to Tesco shelf stackers, most of whom are pleasant and competent individuals.

Marshall is a complete and utter tube with the intelligence of an amoeba.

I suppose he might get employment as a scarecrow!!
MoxGull2502
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by MoxGull2502 »

Marshall has been a liability and has proved this time and time again.
Just what you don't need in a relegation battle. A total loose cannon, hopefully as now suspended we can have seen the last of him.
Good Riddance
knightmaregull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by knightmaregull »

Should make at least one decision a bit easier for the administrators!
davethegull2
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Dave Caldwell

Post by davethegull2 »

If I was his team mate, I would be smashing him all over the dressing room.
Taelee73
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney jack
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Taelee73 »

He's so arrogant that he'll probably still be strutting around Plainmoor calling people out when we play our last game.
One of the worst players in our history.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Hes no better or worse than anyone else. Dawson, Jarvis., Martin they are all **** useless the lot of them. We are not getting relegated because of Marshall.

He isnt actually suspended for Monday nights game. Would you play Booth instead of him who is an absolute liability as well.

What about Halstead? let two in against Weston. Gritton said that he should have saved their winner today. Thats 3 points hes cost us in two games. Like I say liabilities the lot of them.
RedGull1902
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by RedGull1902 »

Well, I dare this bunch of total losers ( fact) to win a couple of more games! I think that they will lose the lot!! So if any of you losers are looking at this there you go prove me wrong!! But as losers I don’t think you have it in you! Let’s see
Taelee73
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Taelee73 »

The rest get injured though, this clown gets sent off and has us down to 10 men and misses 3 games.

He'll play Booth, what's the point in playing Marshall as he'll never play for us again after Monday anyhow
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

May as well play Lovett, likely to be our keeper next season, probably a safer pair of hands than the overpaid Halstead right now.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Quite simply because Marshall is a better full back than Booth. Did you actually see the Yeovil game?

Monday is simply a must win game so you have to play your best players. Two wins needed against Truro, Taunton, Bath and the other no hopers at home.

The rest get injured....thats alright then they are just as much a disgrace as Marshall.

Whatever we do we find a way not to win every game and that is the problem. This has to change and now. Look Truro will still be playing at half past nine tonight.

We are getting relegated because we have lost to the likes of Truro and Taunton which is a disgrace.

Downes has to do something that he seems incapable of and get us to win a game of football on Monday. He's got rested players at this disposal Collins, Archer and Ash for starters. FFS Truro's players have jobs.

This is still doable even for this load of bottlers - surely we can produce a performance on Monday night. Another failure and its curtains.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

Monday night is now a must win. Sorry but Downes needs replacing in the summer. Clearly not good enough to save us.
Taelee73
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Taelee73 »

Yep, I was actually at the Yeovil game Brucie.

I'd rather have an inept right back, than an idiotic one. Booth is being played out of position but will at least play 90 minutes.
Taelee73
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Taelee73 »

We have signed injury prone players, the gamble they'd play 30+ games hasn't paid off.

What's the point him being a better fill in at right back if he only plays 20 minutes? He'd probably get sent off Monday as well. I personally don't want him to play for us again. He is partly culpable if we get relegated, you'd hope we'd have got a point with 11 players. So he's cost us one desperately needed point already.

Without looking back this season, I remember he's been sent off at least one other time, I will assume we didn't win that one either. At least another point down to his stupidity.

I agree Ash and Archer as fresh players must start Monday.