Ticket sales

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Chippenham fan
New Signing
New Signing

Ticket sales

Post by Chippenham fan »

Good Morning All,

Not sure how it works your end but tickets for the game on Good Friday go on sell for home supporters after our game today. It will be segregated with Torquay fans using the turnstile at the top end of the ground where you will have access to toilets and a Tea bar only. There will be NO
Phone sales of tickets from Chippenham. For all those travelling up you will need a ticket to get into the ground there will be NO selling of tickets on the day for either team.
grockle
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Willie Brown

Post by grockle »

Chippenham fan wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 08:43 Good Morning All,

Not sure how it works your end but tickets for the game on Good Friday go on sell for home supporters after our game today. It will be segregated with Torquay fans using the turnstile at the top end of the ground where you will have access to toilets and a Tea bar only. There will be NO
Phone sales of tickets from Chippenham. For all those travelling up you will need a ticket to get into the ground there will be NO selling of tickets on the day for either team.
According to your o/s site yesterday, Chippenham fans will be restricted to the Sports club end only.
Has this changed?
Bloggy
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Bloggy »

Hi Chippenham fan, as someone who lives locally (Corsham), I was hoping to buy tickets from your club as I had done with no problem at Bath City.
Does CTFC not have a small allocation of 'away' tickets for this match? Seems odd that I have to contact TUFC and hope for the best.
Chippenham fan
New Signing
New Signing

Post by Chippenham fan »

That means going into the turnstiles at the Sports Club end only. Another thing I forgot to meantion is that we operate a bag search at all off our home games due to a flair going off at a cup match earlier in the season. So hopefully true travelling fans will understand this. Anybody carrying flares or alcohol will have them taken away from them before entry to the ground.
Chippenham fan
New Signing
New Signing

Post by Chippenham fan »

To answer the question about sales of away tickets. I’m not sure if that one might be worth a phone call to the club.
Road2League2
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: The Lemon

Post by Road2League2 »

Sabotage!! Trying to deter the yellow army with nonsense
ROAD TO LEAGUE 2 :keepie:
grockle
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Willie Brown

Post by grockle »

Surely, as it will be segregated (o/s), and you can only use the sports club end turnstiles, that means you will be restricted to that area of the ground. I see the attendance on Boxing Day against Bath was less than 1500, which boosts your average attendance to 625, that means over 1500 places available, unless of course like Bath, your stated capacity has been severely reduced.
Midlandgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: O'Kane
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Midlandgull »

When are these on sale, anybody know? Desperately want to get to this one as it is pretty much on the route down from the Midlands to the bay where I'll be for Easter.
fred
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Aaron downs

Post by fred »

Announcement today. Only 800 available from Wednesday.
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

fred wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 20:51 Announcement today. Only 800 available from Wednesday.
1150 from Wednesday.
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by standupsitdown »

The ground is supposed to hold 3,000.
They get about 500 home fans. Other than Bath who will have taken a good following their highest two attendances have been about 750.
They are mid table with nothing to play for and being all ticket may put some fans off.
Surely we could have had more than 1150.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by Forest gull »

They obviously don’t need the money.
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by standupsitdown »

I read it that the 50 seats are included in the totals, so overall 1100. Not sure why they've decided to split allocation into concessions & others.

Chippenham Town has decided to set limits on each ticket category. Our allocation is: 800 Adults, 225 Senior Citizens & Concessions (Students with a student card / Armed Forces personnel with an ID card) & 75 Juniors.
There are 50 seat tickets available. They accrue a £1 charge onto the standard price of a ticket.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Bearing in mind much of our home support 225 concessions is a totally unrealistic number - and since when has any football club decided on such an allocation?
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

They obviously want to maximise income by restricting under 16’s tickets is that illegal? Either way for a team averaging under 500, I fully expect Torquay fans to invade the home end. The sooner we get out of this league the better
Lucy