Bognor Regis

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

Poor performance or slagging off because he dared try to take on a dead loss job caused by idiots before him?
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

This thread is for today's game, not Nicholson's tenure as manager. His performance has been sub-par today and this has been pointed out by the commentators. I don't see why legitimate criticism should be off limits for certain individuals.

Added in 5 minutes 49 seconds:
Oh great, Bognor 1-0 up, by the sounds of it their player was allowed to advance with no opposition from the defence and beat Lavercombe. Defence were sleeping.
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

total garbage so far
TUST MEMBER
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

And everyone else is playing out of their skins no doubt, hence the score line. What ever he does people have a go not support.
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

A although it's difficult to want your own team to lose, we really should be happy to lose this. We cannot afford 2 more matches, a defeat really is for the best today.
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Agreed
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Boreham Wood winning 2-0 away at Southport so the gap in the league is currently back up to 8 points from safety.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Forest gull wrote:And everyone else is playing out of their skins no doubt, hence the score line. What ever he does people have a go not support.
Never said that, merely it has been pointed out that Nicholson has had a particularly poor game today, a "torrid time" according to the commentator a few minutes ago. Clearly you have not been reading this forum over the last couple of weeks as you would have seen the support from people on here for Nicholson.
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Burnhamgull wrote:Boreham Wood winning 2-0 away at Southport so the gap in the league is currently back up to 8 points from safety.

Which is a hell of a lot more important

Can't we just have full time now?
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

Who is this Danny Ranchey, or has the commentator got a cold?
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Why is this commentator so surprised that Nicholson has substituted himself as though this has never happened before? He did the same thing about two week ago.
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

Orange Gull wrote:Why is this commentator so surprised that Nicholson has substituted himself as though this has never happened before? He did the same thing about two week ago.
And now shocked that Nicho isn't sat on the bench or down the tunnel?! Does this guy know how a player-manager works? xD
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Oh god he's at it again, stating his astonishment that Nicholson has been substituted, "It's not every day you see this". you'd think this was the defining moment of the game. Gerring is on, not sure for who.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

I've been reading this thread and thought I'd listen to the commentary on the BBC Devon website...........we're losing 1-0? The only reference to any goal on here is for a disallowed goal so what's the point of this thread when nobody knows what the score is from it.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

Burnhamgull wrote:I've been reading this thread and thought I'd listen to the commentary on the BBC Devon website...........we're losing 1-0? The only reference to any goal on here is for a disallowed goal so what's the point of this thread when nobody knows what the score is from it.
Orange Gull wrote:This thread is for today's game, not Nicholson's tenure as manager. His performance has been sub-par today and this has been pointed out by the commentators. I don't see why legitimate criticism should be off limits for certain individuals.

Added in 5 minutes 49 seconds:
Oh great, Bognor 1-0 up, by the sounds of it their player was allowed to advance with no opposition from the defence and beat Lavercombe. Defence were sleeping.
What's the point in having eyes when you don't use them to read? :na: