Lloyd Macklins chance???

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Macklin isn't going to get in the team - be realistic. He hasn't even made the bench for goodness knows how long.
As I have said before he is Jake Thomson without the talent.
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by popside_yidlad »

Macklin is not in the team as he does not apply himself properly in training. Which is one of the reasons he was sent on loan, to show him his future if continued that way. He was on bench most of time he was there safe to assume nothing changed.

As for style of play he cuts in alot more from right than most right footed wingers, linking well with striker. He just lacks with decision making. I suppose could say he is similar to walcott in alot of ways.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

I see he was tweeting last night about the Arsenal game so could not have been at Plainmoor for our game. If this holds more interest than trying to support and force his way into the team then his stay at Torquay will/should soon be coming to an end.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

Richinns wrote:I see he was tweeting last night about the Arsenal game so could not have been at Plainmoor for our game.
Why do you think he wasn`t there? They would have deffo had the game on the big screen in the Gulls Nest as most of the office staff are Gooners and would have been up there watching both games, ours and the one on the big screen!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Take your point Rich, and don't wanna step on you, but he was there. I agree though that there does seem to be some kind of problem with him. Shame, because he's got the framework to be a really good player.

Matt.

ADMIN EDIT: REMOVED OFFENSIVE WORDING IN POST
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

ferrarilover wrote:Take your point Rich, and don't wanna step on you, but he was there. I agree though that there does seem to be some kind of problem with him. Shame, because he's got the framework to be a really good player.

Matt.
Fair enough and apologies for suggesting he was not there. He mind def was not on the Torquay game though!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
kingsgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: sloped off

Post by kingsgull »

Lloyd Macklin WAS at the game....was with another colleague and came on the pitch.....

i still rate him and feel he deserves at least a runout like Buckle used to give Danny ....always the last 5/10 mins....
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Removed due to reference to offensive post. (SG)
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"