The Yellow Army singers (Rovers at Home)

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

The Yellow Army singers (Rovers at Home)

Post by Colorado Gull »

Where are ALL the singers going to be at plainmoor for the Rovers game? Will everyone go down the end near the away end like Argyle to have the (Buckle) banter with the Rovers fans? Or are we only going to have the few down the end and the rest in the middle.

I hope that all singers stand together for this game and it would be nice if we stood down the end like the Argyle game, it will be crackin' Buckle banter between the fans!

Thoughts? Where would you prefer to go?
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
bengull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by bengull »

I will be standing in the middle, where I have always stood. I won't knock anyone for doing it, but personally I do not feel this fixture needs any Buckle banter as it no longer has anything to do with him. Yes, he failed big time up there, and we all laughed hysterically when he got sacked, and of course there is an element of 'we told you so' about it, but both sets of fans singing 'buckle is a tit' isn't going to get us a very important 3 points.

They are probably glad to be shot of him, as indeed are we, we should draw a line at it there and forget about him. We should focus more on getting all the singers together in the middle and singing our hearts out for the lads as we have done time and time again away from home and driving them on for the 3 points, not focusing one someone now completely irrelevant to the day.

Lets back the boys to victory, not laugh at buckle, its not like he will be around to hear it.
tufc4life1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: okane

Post by tufc4life1 »

Ill be down end as usual and so will the normal group :)
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

I will be standing wherever Dave puts me :-D

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com