Nathan Craig

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
exilegull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Nathan Craig

Post by exilegull »

I haven't seen it mentioned so far so - a positive review of Nathan Craig from the friendly

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 25,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It also mentions that Craig is available for 1st team football as his international clearance has now gone through - so it looks like he has not been included before as he has not been available.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

It'll be good to have another option on the bench, with Craig and Jarvis we finally have attacking options on the bench!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Seems lingy really fancies this guy. At Could he have unearthed another gem again. I can't imagine that this trail of luck can go on forever, but it would be heartening to think that we have got a nugget of a striker again. would give much needed support to Rene a Tai. with the pressure that's needed to keep all at the top of their game. I look forward to the next couple of weeks.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Cheers for that info exilegull, i had no idea why Ling wasn't at least giving the lad a run out for a few minutes especially as we are short of attacking options. Now i know why and once again i am firmly put in my place and Ling appears to have things in hand. Like Cambgull says, with Craig and Jarvis on the scene it puts pressure on the others to start banging some goals in and also gives us other options. We all knew we needed freshening up and Ling has now done that so i have no complaints. I just hope they can be a success for us and help cement our place in the play offs.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.