Mo Camara?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
alps-16
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Mo Camara?

Post by alps-16 »

Is Mo still legally contracted with us or somthing? Iv just been digging around the bbc sports website and seen his name and profile is still on the torquay section, weird huh?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I thought we had him here on a pay as you play basis and as he hardly played he went. I could be wrong though. I'm sure someone in the know will tell you.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Incorrect, Andy. While he was here he was our highest paid player :O
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Seriously!!! Thats madness. How many appearances did he make? Not many was it? If memory serves me right he played at the Don Valley for our first visit a couple of seasons ago when Benners scored in the last few minutes to level at 1-1. Am i right with that? If so thats the only time i've seen him play!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Eirik
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Eifion Williams
Watches from: The sofa

Post by Eirik »

He was substituted at half time against Rotherham at Don Valley. Brought with me a couple of friends from Norway to that game. They were just laughing at how rubbish he was. And he was to have Champions League experience :)

-Eirik-
-Eirik-
Proud member of Torquay United Supporters Norway
https://www.facebook.com/groups/norwaygulls

TUST MEMBER - https://www.tust.co.uk/
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Mo Camara played 2 games for us. His debut was against Port Vale at Plainmoor and we lost 2-1. Then, as Andy rightly said, his 2nd (and last) game was against Rotherham away. He was substituted at half time and he never played again.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

rickl wrote:He was substituted at half time against Rotherham at Don Valley. Brought with me a couple of friends from Norway to that game. They were just laughing at how rubbish he was. And he was to have Champions League experience :)

-Eirik-

Haha thats right Eirik. I went to that game too and i remember walking behind some fans around the back of the goal on leaving the stadium and thinking they sounded Scandinavian. That must have been you and your friends?!
Eirik
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Eifion Williams
Watches from: The sofa

Post by Eirik »

austrianandygull wrote:

Haha thats right Eirik. I went to that game too and i remember walking behind some fans around the back of the goal on leaving the stadium and thinking they sounded Scandinavian. That must have been you and your friends?!
That could very well be the case :)

-Eirik-
-Eirik-
Proud member of Torquay United Supporters Norway
https://www.facebook.com/groups/norwaygulls

TUST MEMBER - https://www.tust.co.uk/