Argyle tickets now on sale!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I've spent over an hour to get out at the Villa and Newcastle before, are we talking that long Nick?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I'll say it was a bit of a nightmare. Granted it was a few years back but unless they've changed the system, then it was hell. If you can park near the perimeter you may get away quickly, but if in the middle it could be a while. Maybe not an hour, but a good 30/45 mins.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Cheers Nick and a happy new year.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

You too - would be out celebrating but I feel like sh*t. :(
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I would too but i'm babysitting. :-/
goldenblue
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tommy Mitchinson

Post by goldenblue »

Does anyone know if you can just turn up and pay at the turnstile at the away end or do you have to purchase a ticket from another part of the ground and then take the ticket to the away end?
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Dont know , my best answer would be ring Argyle in the morning, i was told by the ticket office at Torquay, our allocation was 1500 and only un sold tickets would be made availible on the day, i believe we have sold over 1300.

I believe they can hold 2300 in the away end, so as said best check with Argyle to see whether they intend to make more room over the 1500 availble.
Formerly known as forevertufc