MOTM - King's Lynn

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

MOTM - King's Lynn

Post by Gulliball »

Back to winning ways. Up to five players from today please.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

Armstrong
Lolos
MacDonald
Johnson
Lewis
TUST member 203
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

Armstrong - what a handful he was and a well-taken goal
Lewis - won his tussle with their big man up front and scored again
Lolos - helped pull their defence around but should have done better with his couple of chances
Perritt - after a shaky start grew into the gamed restricting the opposition to long range chances
Moxey - especially his long throws which caused mayhem in the opposition penalty area
Phil

Remember its a marathon not a sprint
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

Armstrong
Moxey
Lolos
Lewis
Johnson
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell

Post by portugull »

Sinclair Armstrong. On his debut Sinclair was everything I hoped for and more. Has electric pace which I love. Well done Sinclair.

Joe Lewis. In my opinion should be Captain. Another excellent game from the big man.

Harry Perritt. After a slow start I really liked what I saw. This lad is the real deal and I think he will have a long career.

Klaidi Lolos. The more starts he gets the better. One of those players defenders hate because he is slippery and keeps evading tackles.

Dean Moxey. Always a pleasure to watch and his long throws are very good but we need to make more use of them tactically.

Modgull I chose my 5 before I saw your choice!
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by Modgull »

portugull wrote: 23 Oct 2021, 19:11 Sinclair Armstrong. On his debut Sinclair was everything I hoped for and more. Has electric pace which I love. Well done Sinclair.

Joe Lewis. In my opinion should be Captain. Another excellent game from the big man.

Harry Perritt. After a slow start I really liked what I saw. This lad is the real deal and I think he will have a long career.

Klaidi Lolos. The more starts he gets the better. One of those players defenders hate because he is slippery and keeps evading tackles.

Dean Moxey. Always a pleasure to watch and his long throws are very good but we need to make more use of them tactically.

:lol:
Phil

Remember its a marathon not a sprint
fred
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Aaron downs

Post by fred »

portugull wrote: 23 Oct 2021, 19:11 Sinclair Armstrong. On his debut Sinclair was everything I hoped for and more. Has electric pace which I love. Well done Sinclair.

Absolutely agree!!!
TimC
New Signing
New Signing

Post by TimC »

Armstrong - physic of Lukaku, the pace of Mbappe, this lad is going places.👍

Lewis
Moxey